“I respect him hes a warrior” After trying to put his face through the canvas

Do you know him? Cuz I’ve met him 6 or 7 times and he is a great guy and was always super cool to me and everybody I’ve seen him around. Fuck off.

Well I met him 8 or 9 times and he was a cunt. Kept telling me about some nerd he met 6 or 7 times. I told him he should be cooler to his fans then touched him with the jab

The man's job is to continue fighting until the ref stops the fight. We've seen guys "finish" someone and hold back....only to see the ref NOT step in to stop the fight.

You can show respect and restraint but when you try to make that decision in the heat of the moment and it backfires on you....forget it. Let the ref decide when the fight is over.

Sadly some of these goofs let it go on until extra CTE is inflicted. I get it. I don't blame the fighter.

Yup, this right here. I've been a combat sports fan for roughly two decades, and it's great when a fighter can truly sense the fight has ended and elects to hold back, but in the heat of the moment that is not his responsibility. Unless there's clearly the intent to cheat, to strike after the ref has intervened, etc., I don't think you can blame the fighter for a couple of unanswered shots.

First you are the one making all the assumptions, i never ever wrote just bleed anywhere, are you fucking high? I dont see how this has to do with me or having to be a cagefighter. What fucking code you make stupid assumptions and i never told you to like or not like anyone the only thing i said you dont know how these people are but i guess yeah code bro whatever you mean with that. Its a problem when you objectively cant see that your insight is just as small as mine, you watch a fight and think you know the person and then get mad that someone is telling you facts. Enough of what exactly?

Also fun fact in Loccos eyes you only have to look like a nice guy, it doesnt matter what they actually are those are called morals duhh

Dude get over it and stop ranting, i even liked your post. No hard feelings, Stephen crossed the line, Me no me gusta. You think being a 'cage fighter' allows for everything. I dont. Period. Enough already of this shit, u came to grips ? Cheers.

Dude get over it and stop ranting, i even liked your post. No hard feelings, Stephen crossed the line, Me no me gusta. You think being a 'cage fighter' allows for everything. I dont. Period. Enough already of this shit, u came to grips ? Cheers.
I have no hard feeling tords you, I never never said that, i dont care either way they can be good or bad people i only care to see them fight. You can hate,dislike, like any fighter you want the only point im raising is you dont know them so its based on watching a MMA Fighter fight an MMA Fight. I never said he is a great guy i doubt he is i just dont see how this affects me watching his fights. You are in an MMA Forum and get rattled by a discussion, so you just here to overshout your Opinion while never wanting any facts to sink in.

I'm not sure how many of you ever been in a real fight. I'm guessing ZERO for ones down on Stephens conduct. You don't know a dudes out instantly with adrenaline pumping. Easy to Monday quarterback or see from spectator viewpoint but not always from fighters view. Why do you think refs get so damn close when fights are looking like finish is about to happen? Because unlike you they know fighters can't always be relied on to stop at the right time and need to jump in fast before out fighter takes too much damage.

Back