“I respect him hes a warrior” After trying to put his face through the canvas

They dont need to be murderers either, but i guess in the sick twisted society you live in unhappy fools like you enjoy the violence you've been receiving applied to others
<Fedor23>
Hahahha ok locco, or maybe i dont expect them to be good people because it doesnt matter to me. You dont know nothing about me and are in no form better because you also watch it so dont pretend. You have probably never been in a cage so its easy from the outside from your couch to say how they are bad people. Stephens did what he was there to do, if you dont like violence watch Tennis or some shit.

Emmett was not clearly finished. Stephens did nothing wrong. You are just butthurt because your boy from your AV was a punching bag for 15 minutes.
Stephens did something wrong

His beard

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/Cops-Jeremy-Stephens-alleged-victim-stopped-breathing-twice-

The crime Stephens was arrested for reportedly occurred almost a year ago, on Oct. 15, 2011.

According to police reports, the victim and his wife were at Fat Tony’s, 1500 SE 1st St., with Stephens and Dustin James Bachman, 27.

The victim had reportedly been asked to leave the bar and was still in the parking lot when Stephens and Bachman emerged soon after.

According to the victim’s wife, Stephens punched the victim in the left eye. The victim leaned against the building and Bachman punched him on the head and face several times, police said.

The victim’s wife helped him get into their car and was trying to lock the doors when Bachman reportedly pulled the victim out of the vehicle by his feet. Stephens and Bachman then allegedly punched and kicked the victim on his head and body for about a minute, authorities said.

The suspects fled. The victim was unconscious and stopped breathing twice, police reports show. He was intubated and taken to the hospital in critical condition.

Officers checked every address listed for both men and tried to get their whereabouts from friends and family. Bachman was arrested later that day, then released from jail.

He also faces charges of willful injury and assault causing bodily injury and his case is winding through the court system.

Des Moines police say they notified Stephens of the warrant and gave him several opportunities to surrender in Iowa.

But Stephens lives in California and the warrant specified police could only travel to surrounding states to get him. The fight in Minnesota was the first time police knew he would be in a surrounding state, Leo said.

Stephens was extradited to Iowa and as of Friday afternoon remained in the Polk County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
who hasnt beat the fuck out of someone at a bar? that dosnt make someone a bad person at all.

Hahahha ok locco, or maybe i dont expect them to be good people because it doesnt matter to me. You dont know nothing about me and are in no form better because you also watch it so dont pretend. You have probably never been in a cage so its easy from the outside from your couch to say how they are bad people. Stephens did what he was there to do, if you dont like violence watch Tennis or some shit.

Ok, so now we jump.to the ' you dont even train bro, go to.mamas basement'

Fucking brainwashed people.

Whatever dude, keep rooting for classless felons.

At the end of the day, I ll still be a martial arts practitioner who support the true martial artists, and you ll be an alienated fool rooting for senseless violence, thinking to yourself you re tough because you like and defend watching unsportsman behaviour applied to others.

Bet you re a dana fan too, huh ?

Theres no way Stephens didn’t know that fight was finished after that flying Elbow. How can you intentionally try to inflict extra damage to a finished opponent and then come out in the post fight interview all high and mighty. You just broke homies face after he’s already sleeping.. don’t pretend you have respect or admiration - it will get you more fans.

unless those strikes were landed after the ref intervened, there was nothing wrong with what Jeremy did. he's within his right to feel and express respect for his opponent despite the brutality of the finish, he just did his job

Jeremy did nothing wrong, fight until the ref stops it.

Ok, so now we jump.to the ' you dont even train bro, go to.mamas basement'

Fucking brainwashed people.

Whatever dude, keep rooting for classless felons.

At the end of the day, I ll still be a martial arts practitioner who support the true martial artists, and you ll be an alienated fool rooting for senseless violence, thinking to yourself you re tough because you like and defend watching unsportsman behaviour applied to others.

Bet you re a dana fan too, huh ?
The only thing im saying its easy to talk while your not in the cage, i never said that i trained in any way shape or form. I am not rooting for them i just want to see MMA, i wouldnt even care if they delievered the people straight from prison if they are good they are good no matter theyre character, what kind of idiot watches MMA because he wants to root for good people without knowing how they actually are. Your just making assumptions but you dont know me. Stephens should have been penalized but its not my job nor that of the fighter to step in. There are so much fouls in MMA and many get ignored, no one said Oleinik should have won against Blaydes because he graced his ear, it was a foul but i guess only if it suits you. No im not a fan of a promoter i dont get that involved you seem to have some kind of reality problem, instead to indulge in your fandom and rating of people you dont know, you can train all you want if you havent been in the cage how do you know how you would react, and to make it clear neither do i.

Dude has a history of late shot when the guy is clearly out. It’s a dick move, simple as!

Lol I love sherdogs black or white response tho, ‘if you don’t want to see someone beaten to death then go watch golf!’
Morons

Side note: wtf was miragliotta doing standing behind Jeremy!
Such a poor ref!

can't stand stephens. such a tool/bully personality

he was charged for kicking a man almost to death, but got off on a plea deal.

The only thing im saying its easy to talk while your not in the cage, i never said that i trained in any way shape or form. I am not rooting for them i just want to see MMA, i wouldnt even care if they delievered the people straight from prison if they are good they are good no matter theyre character, what kind of idiot watches MMA because he wants to root for good people without knowing how they actually are. Your just making assumptions but you dont know me. Stephens should have been penalized but its not my job nor that of the fighter to step in. There are so much fouls in MMA and many get ignored, no one said Oleinik should have won against Blaydes because he graced his ear, it was a foul but i guess only if it suits you. No im not a fan of a promoter i dont get that involved you seem to have some kind of reality problem, instead to indulge in your fandom and rating of people you dont know, you can train all you want if you havent been in the cage how do you know how you would react, and to make it clear neither do i.

long story short: i ll always root for who i perceive as a good guy (its called morals).
ps (dont send me go watch tennis, i already do. djokovic fan btw)

long story short: i ll always root for who i perceive as a good guy (its called morals).
ps (dont send me go watch tennis, i already do. djokovic fan btw)
So wait youll root for the guy you percieve as good, and thats what you call Morals? So i guess if it looks like a thieve and walks like a thieve its a thieve. The most fucked up person can play a nice guy and sociopaths know how to decieve you but i guess what you see as good must be good right? Fun facts Hitler thought he did the right thing and i guess in his perception he was right because in his mind he was the good guy? The people that dont care about being liked maybe just know who they are, and maybe those seeking approval have baggage. Im not saying anything as a certainty just that you dont know them and just make wild assumptions.

I have no problems with tennis its a great skill but it is not Combate Sport maybe also a wild assumption but you might like stuff where people dont put harm on each other because thats what the sport is.

Some people like hurting people. Rather Emmett volunteer his services than Stephens taking it out on a civilian like he has been known to do. Anyway it's ref job to stop him.

So wait youll root for the guy you percieve as good, and thats what you call Morals? So i guess if it looks like a thieve and walks like a thieve its a thieve. The most fucked up person can play a nice guy and sociopaths know how to decieve you but i guess what you see as good must be good right? Fun facts Hitler thought he did the right thing and i guess in his perception he was right because in his mind he was the good guy? The people that dont care about being liked maybe just know who they are, and maybe those seeking approval have baggage. Im not saying anything as a certainty just that you dont know them and just make wild assumptions.

I have no problems with tennis its a great skill but it is not Combate Sport maybe also a wild assumption but you might like stuff where people dont put harm on each other because thats what the sport is.

Lol, yeah thanks for explaining what combat sports are to me. lol
Stick to your Just Bleed God bullshit, and thank god you dont have to fight for a living.
There are codes, that you acting as a know it all, plain ignore, telling fans what to like and what not, as if you had some authority just because you re a just bleed type of fan.

Enough already.
Enjoy the sport.

Theres no way Stephens didn’t know that fight was finished after that flying Elbow. How can you intentionally try to inflict extra damage to a finished opponent and then come out in the post fight interview all high and mighty. You just broke homies face after he’s already sleeping.. don’t pretend you have respect or admiration - it will get you more fans.

Stephens has always been this way. Dude will cave your skull in while youre on the mat sleeping until the ref stops hi,.

Honestly Stephens does do that a lot but those are the rules of the game so I ain't complaining

Expected this kind of response, but not from you.

The self proclaimed hardest hitter in the multiverse didn't know Emmet was finished after a flying elbow that lands clean..

Is it Jeremy’s fault or the refs? I mean after Josh caught that left hook and dropped, the ref shoulda been right there to monitor his condition and immediately stop any further damage if he wasn’t intelligently defending himself. You’re trained to fight until the bell sounds or ref steps in.

It’s as simple as that.

Anything else is for the birds.

Lol, yeah thanks for explaining what combat sports are to me. lol
Stick to your Just Bleed God bullshit, and thank god you dont have to fight for a living.
There are codes, that you acting as a know it all, plain ignore, telling fans what to like and what not, as if you had some authority just because you re a just bleed type of fan.

Enough already.
Enjoy the sport.
First you are the one making all the assumptions, i never ever wrote just bleed anywhere, are you fucking high? I dont see how this has to do with me or having to be a cagefighter. What fucking code you make stupid assumptions and i never told you to like or not like anyone the only thing i said you dont know how these people are but i guess yeah code bro whatever you mean with that. Its a problem when you objectively cant see that your insight is just as small as mine, you watch a fight and think you know the person and then get mad that someone is telling you facts. Enough of what exactly?

Also fun fact in Loccos eyes you only have to look like a nice guy, it doesnt matter what they actually are those are called morals duhh

Bunch of Shertard tools defending Stephens. Nobody said he did anything illegal by throwing the final strikes. That doesn't mean he isn't a douche for doing so. MMA is fighting, but martial arts is about more than beating an unconscious person. A true martial artist would realize he had disabled his opponent already. No need to break his face "because he can" and the ref didn't stop him yet. It's not a fucking dog fight where the animal needs a ref to pull him off an unconscious opponent. Bunch of fucking deadbeats. This isn't a fucking fight to the death. There are plenty of examples of good human beings, sportsmen, and true martial artists walking away from an unconscious opponent, due to strikes or submissions.

Very good fighter but a 'cool ass dude' he is not
Do you know him? Cuz I’ve met him 6 or 7 times and he is a great guy and was always super cool to me and everybody I’ve seen him around. Fuck off.

Back