“I just want to assure you guys this is not a mistake I made” — Turinabolnes Jones

this reminds me of when Anthony Johnson missed weight for the third time in UFC,against Vitor

"I dont know what happened. LOL" - Rumble

"I abuse steroids and cheat the system, with a little help from the UFC and USADA's enabling, because I am a sociopath and rules don't apply to me." - Kenny Florian.

At this point you gotta be seriously fucking stupid not to realise this dude is a habitual cheater.

I don't know who that is but lets say you get pulled over for DUI and they take your breath and blood test and it says you are drunk there is alcohol in your system. Can you say to the officer "I didn't take anything?" What good is a test if it doesn't prove anything? Why is it in his system. Why would beer be in someones system if they didn't drink? lol. common sense. sorry I don't mean to offend you but what you are saying makes no sense.
Billy Madison was a 30 year bafoon who went back to elementary school and continued until he graduated high school in just a few weeks. It was one of the most epic feel good storiea the American school system achieved. It gave me hope that the majority of sherdoggers can go back to school and succeed at anything they put their minds to! Out of the basement boys, put the Cheetos aside and go become literate! Just like Billy!! Lol

Your rationelle falls flat. He had it in his system, can't be denied. Is it the same shit from the past? Apparently it is, people are crying about something old to satisfy the need to cry

It’s not a mistake. He took the steroids on purpose. As usual.

it’s ‘Turinabones’ Jones

The big question that remains is that is this test result finding Argle bargle,or Fooforaw?

I could slap your hot Swedish wife on the ass and you'd do nothing.

World-Cup-Hot-Swedish-Girl-2.jpg

girl-of-the-match-23-jun-germany-sweden.jpg

swedish-fans.jpg

Back