“I just want to assure you guys this is not a mistake I made” — Turinabolnes Jones

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“I wanted to take the time out to apologize to fans for what is going on,” Jones said. “This is a situation that is completely out of my control, but I still will man up and apologize for this happening. I realize there’s a lot of people who lost out in this situation. People came from Sweden, people came from Brazil, other fighters — I feel your guys’ frustration. Today has been a hell of a day. A hell of a day. Spent tears today because I can feel the frustration of the fans.”

Jones said he’s already “taken care of” some flights and tickets to the event for “people” — he did not elaborate on what exactly that means, nor for whom he did that.

“I’m doing what I can to make this right,” Jones said. “I just want to assure you guys this is not a mistake I made, completely out of my control. I do feel your guys’ pain, and I’m sincerely sorry. Guess I’ll see some of you in California.”

jon-jones-ufc-200-removal-tears.jpg

“I wanted to take the time out to apologize to fans for what is going on,” Jones said. “This is a situation that is completely out of my control, but I still will man up and apologize for this happening. I realize there’s a lot of people who lost out in this situation. People came from Sweden, people came from Brazil, other fighters — I feel your guys’ frustration. Today has been a hell of a day. A hell of a day. Spent tears today because I can feel the frustration of the fans.”

Jones said he’s already “taken care of” some flights and tickets to the event for “people” — he did not elaborate on what exactly that means, nor for whom he did that.

“I’m doing what I can to make this right,” Jones said. “I just want to assure you guys this is not a mistake I made, completely out of my control. I do feel your guys’ pain, and I’m sincerely sorry. Guess I’ll see some of you in California.”

If I didn't do steroids and people were blaming me of steroids I would be mad not feel sorry for people who bought ticklets. He sounds so guilty. My supervisory at work said he is innocent and that his trainer put something in his soda, but I know he did steroids and probably shoots himself full of steroids everyday in the mornings as soon as he wakes up. How much did he spend for fans and how much money did he make by beating people on steroids. I don't think it is even yet.

This apology didn't seem so genuine and real after he had tweeted that he would "grab Dcs wife by the pussy in front of him and he would do nothing" (cause let's be real, that's what he really wanted to say) just 20 minutes prior lol

Well technically he's right because he didn't make the decision to move the event

I can’t wait for this guy to be gone.

If he did nothing wrong, what is there to "make right"?

<seedat>

Jon is always extremely generous when it comes to sharing the responsibility for doing something wrong.

It’s not a mistake.. it was intentional

If I didn't do steroids and people were blaming me of steroids I would be mad not feel sorry for people who bought ticklets. He sounds so guilty. My supervisory at work said he is innocent and that his trainer put something in his soda, but I know he did steroids and probably shoots himself full of steroids everyday in the mornings as soon as he wakes up. How much did he spend for fans and how much money did he make by beating people on steroids. I don't think it is even yet.
Lol are you Billy Madison? That was a beautiful piece of writing. You don't know he took anything, you think he did and that is your right as it is anyone's.

You would think with all the apology statements Jon has released over the years, he would finally figure out how to make them sound at least semi-genuine and convey some tiny bit of real remorse. But no.

“. “This is a situation that is completely out of my control, but I still will man up and apologize for this happening .”

Hahahaha

What a pathetic human being he is, can’t stop contradicting himself, is shit at showing remorse and takes zero responsibility

“It’s 100% not my fault but I’m gonna be a man and take responsibility for it”

Saying it’s not your fault is saying you’re. It taking responsibility for it, you can’t just follow “it’s not my fault” with “i’ll Take responsibility for it”

Lol

Sociopathic turd. Arrogant as a motherfucker.

Lol are you Billy Madison? That was a beautiful piece of writing. You don't know he took anything, you think he did and that is your right as it is anyone's.

I don't know who that is but lets say you get pulled over for DUI and they take your breath and blood test and it says you are drunk there is alcohol in your system. Can you say to the officer "I didn't take anything?" What good is a test if it doesn't prove anything? Why is it in his system. Why would beer be in someones system if they didn't drink? lol. common sense. sorry I don't mean to offend you but what you are saying makes no sense.

I just wanna assure you guys, I paid all that hush money and I will be fighting this Saturday

Back