“I just came off the couch”

Rampage has been coming off the couch his last few fights. He had plenty of notice though.

That is as dumb of a statement as their "excuse".

They take the fight because it is easy money (fight without training camp), but they know the odds are against them.
So that does not invalidate it as an "excuse".
Because it is the reality of what happened..

I just love how people call anything as an "excuse", even when the guy is merely stating a fact.
Wrong. It’s insulting to the opponents win that the guy said he lost because he “rolled off the couch”.
This is your profession be professional and maintain your physical health and skillls. You think military on vacation forget how to do their job and become physically incapable.

giphy.gif

Is this the new excuse for taking a short notice fight and losing? You’re an adult take responsibility for accepting a fight.

They're fighting in front of a lot of people and they have a lot of self pride so, if they're called up last minute and lose, nobody is forcing them to fight but not been prepared is not going to matter to the UFC.

The UFC have fighters by the balls. Be they in the UFC or not and they don't take a last minute fight, they're either going to go down in the Dana/UFC rankings or they might not get a chance to be called up again.

Wrong. It’s insulting to the opponents win that the guy said he lost because he “rolled off the couch”.
This is your profession be professional and maintain your physical health and skillls. You think military on vacation forget how to do their job and become physically incapable.
Sorry, but it seems you are too ignorant of both the military AND fighting business.

Between fights, plenty of fighters take months off in order to rest their bodies after a grueling training camp & a fight.
So if they are called, they will indeed roll off the couch and start cutting weight (because invariably they don't have time for camp, but they still need to make weight).
And every single fighter knows that.
Actually, most of the time it is not only NOT offensive, but it is taken as a sign of RESPECT that the guy would man up to fight another person who did have a full camp.
Moreover, invariably the other fighter is THANKFUL for that. For they know if not for that guy, he would not get paid.

So please spare me of your ignorant assumption and outrage when it is KNOWN it does not reflect at all what the other fighter feels.

Sorry, but it seems you are too ignorant of both the military AND fighting business.

Between fights, plenty of fighters take months off in order to rest their bodies after a grueling training camp & a fight.
So if they are called, they will indeed roll off the couch and start cutting weight (because invariably they don't have time for camp, but they still need to make weight).
And every single fighter knows that.
Actually, most of the time it is not only NOT offensive, but it is taken as a sign of RESPECT that the guy would man up to fight another person who did have a full camp.
Moreover, invariably the other fighter is THANKFUL for that. For they know if not for that guy, he would not get paid.

So please spare me of your ignorant assumption and outrage when it is KNOWN it does not reflect at all what the other fighter feels.
Cool

Last edited:
Cool don’t care. You lose shut up and don’t say anything. It’s that simple.
kid, if you didn't care, you wouldn't post.
the fact you do proves YOU wrong, and an ignorant fool for being outraged by something the fighters actually are not.

In soviet Russia, the couch comes off you.

Me too. I think we’re talking about something different though.

I don’t want to hear you came off the couch. Don’t say anything, keep that to yourself.
So you are having a hissy fit because ...you don't like it?
You poor thing!
Go back to momma crying that the mean guy on TV said something that you didn't want to hear... despite him being honest and everyone else understanding it to be true..

Back