“I Don’t think women should fight on the front lines of war. Change my mind.”

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Langstarr, May 22, 2018.

1. Langstarr

Langstarr Green Belt

Being a soldier will NEVER be a regular job.

2. EL CORINTHIAN

EL CORINTHIAN Black Belt

Women are fine soldiers as described in this snippet from a WW2 documentary showcases.

This is actual footage from the actual war. It all happened just like this.

3. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

Listen, you blithering idiot. My argument has been that the standard in combat units should be the same; not the standard is the same across the military. A quick Google says you weren't maxing your run time. So either the standards have increased, the chart is wrong, or you're full of it.

Edit: I assumed Navy because neither the Army nor Marines run the 1.5 mile.

4. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

Oh, will you shut up if I post a picture of my DD214? I'll write your name on it (after setting up a bogus email and linking it to some phote site, obviously.)

5. RockstarChris

RockstarChris Dwight Belt Banned

i live in a world where it is racist to say black people are better at sports than white people so im not sure what to say

Gregolian likes this.
  6. Lord Commander Palis

Lord Commander Palis Superior Genetics Double Yellow Card

You are next level dumb. That time is completely maxed lol AND i was in the over 30 club at age 33. 100% PT score son. A quick google search reveals you're full of shit and yet another liar on this forum.

7. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

Let's see if this work, I kind of suck at the internet:

[​IMG]

@Stoic1 and @Palis. Would you like me to crease it a certain way, or can we move on without you pretending every veteran ever is going to agree with you on this?

8. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

See the post below this one, Mr. Brilliance.

9. Stoic1

Stoic1 Patriot

Don't bother. I found it.

[​IMG]

Lord Commander Palis likes this.
  10. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

Again, I can crease the one I posted for you. Would you like me to write a special note on there, or is your ego too fragile to admit you, what was it? Derped.

Edit: Or perhaps you'd prefer an ERB. How about a paystub? Maybe my language certificate from DLI? That at least you wouldn't be able to claim I downloaded and printed out. Your pick. Or you know, be a little bitch about it.

11. Stoic1

Stoic1 Patriot

A DD214 is pretty easy to forge. You can find them online, print it out, and viola~

Write whatever you want on it.

Doesn't mean shit.

I don't think you served. Your obsession over Olympic athletes in comparison to front line soldiers tells me that. People that have been in the military know the reality of women in units, and particularly the double standards we currently have.

12. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

Like I said, I'll show you my language certificate from DLI. Or you can just be a pussy about it and stick with, "Nuh uh, I don't believe you!"

13. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

@Stoic1. Let's see here: I've got my Intelligence Corps certificate from Fort Huachuca, my language diploma from DLI, and certificate of Honorable Discharge.

Pick one, or shut it.

14. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

Hell, I'll take video of it if you really want. You know, so you don't think it's on printer paper.

15. Lord Commander Palis

Lord Commander Palis Superior Genetics Double Yellow Card

I wish you would have came up with something wittier for me but you're Army so it was to be expected.

Is there any reason at all why you double downed on my 1.5mile run time not being maxed? Lol, just sheer grunt hard headedness or what? Cmon bro get it together.

Im not going to go down the rabbit hole of you forging a DD214 but I'll say other stolen valor peeps have and done worse, so, I'll let you and Stoic hash that out.

RockstarChris likes this.
  16. RockstarChris

i have no clue what this conversation is about but you sound like an entitled ....person.

I got my language diploma from talking to mexicans. Sorry i dont have a degree like you. Guess i need to go to the biblioteca.

17. Mike Hagger

Mike Hagger Brown Belt

Never been deployed around females when it didn't become a distraction and often eventually lead to disciplinary action. Many of our counter parts also do not respect females in those roles - Middle East, Africa, other areas as well. Which makes working together more difficult.

It's not good any way you look at it.

There's plenty of jobs and situations in which females excel at. Infantry and SOF are not them.

End of the day political pressure has won, females will be in the infantry, SEALs, SF, even though the overwhelming amount of those personal voiced a resounding "no" when surveyed directly - 85+%. So it's done now and yes standards are be adjusted to accommodate females.

18. RockstarChris

I dont sherdog very much anymore (no need to since she lost get over it) but when some idiot starts saying they are in the military and then starts spewing nonsense.......ehhhhh i am tired of people that go serve then complain about the military while they are collecting all of the perks that come with serving. Go get a fucking job at taco bell. Women should be allowed to serve on the frontlines because i know women that have bigger balls than these pussies complaining.

/end rant

19. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

It's about a couple of cunts triggering me by claiming I'm lying about having served. @Stoic1 and @Palis, tell me how I didn't serve. Edit: I'm obviously rustled, but lay on the gifs anyway.

20. Swing

Swing Brown Belt

We can compare line scores if you want. You'll lose (probably).