“I can almost bet my life on it that this is another tainted supplement.” - Kawa, Jones' agent

That explanation makes no sense.

If his team had been monitoring that closely, then you assume Jones wouldn't be taking anything he hadn't already used or tested the day before the fight, or during any period between his last test and this one.

So, assuming that everything Kawa is saying here is true, it's admitting Jones introduced something that was new and untested within that time period. Which completely invalidates the idea that they were watching hyper-closely.

Just hard to believe. If they were watching everything that closely, this wouldn't have happened.

Here's where that logic fails. If it was a tainted supplement, how did he pass his other tests? I doubt he has a supplement he only takes after weigh ins. And if he does, then they should know exactly what supplement it is.

At this point, if you're still taking TAINTED GAT FUCKING SUPPLEMENTS, you deserve to be suspended forever being FUCKING STUPID.

He said that over the phone while in his personal storage locker full of known tainted supplements.

If tainted supplements were as common as fighters that get caught are saying they are we would see many more people get popped than we do. Hell Jones would have popped way more than twice if that were true. According to Jones he's been using the exact same ones his entire career.

Back