Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does TJ and his Team understand now?

Did they get to the bottom of this yet?

He injected it and got busted, not sure what he’s working on understanding

Tripped up and landed on a contaminated needle......twice

Maybe he is trying to understand in general, in fact he spend more time with sports and less time with education.

images

But thats a common thing i guess:

2005 World Series Champion Outfielder Carl Everett:

"God created the sun, the stars, the heavens and the earth, and then made Adam and Eve, The Bible never says anything about dinosaurs. You can't say there were dinosaurs when you never saw them. Someone actually saw Adam and Eve. No one ever saw a Tyrannosaurus Rex."

Last edited:
Does TJ and his Team understand now?

Did they get to the bottom of this yet?
that little snake understood all along....
i don't get why he even bothers saying that, the way he gave up his belt immediately plus his team didn't even try to object the claims

TJ playing dumb. "Oh was I speeding officer? I'm so used to driving on the autobahn"

that sounds like someone who just comes off a crazy mushroom or DMT trip and tries to figure out what the fuck just occured.

that little snake understood all along....
i don't get why he even bothers saying that, the way he gave up his belt immediately plus his team didn't even try to object the claims

Saying that makes (stupid) people believe that you are definitely NOT avoiding the accusation and that you are willing to do anything to get to the bottom of this ”mishap”. It’s just a man in panic mode trying to sound surprised

They're working on who they can rat on to get a lesser sentence maybe?

it's just something that you're supposed to say like when you're done using a hooker you say thank you even though you feel guilt

Trying to find out how he got caught, he thought team bang had him covered.

He needs one of his garage guys to play the role of patsy and say he roofied then injected him. Take one for the team.

see, this is all one BIG misunderstanding

really, TJ was told he was injecting DUANE with the needle, but all along Duane had him confused. See he actually was holding the needle backwards all these times.

Back