“I’m gonna try to hurt him so f------ bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again”

Anderson tried in the first round. That's why he did so bad. He was aggressive he kept running into takedowns looking for the finish. When he calmed down and fought smart (round 2) he finished Chael with ease.

Khabib said the same thing about Conor though, but when Conor presented his neck, Khabib took the sub win.

Fedor vs TK 2 is one fight where it panned out. Fedor took his time and punished TK, was hard to watch .
That's true,what you wanna do and what the smart thing you have to do,is different

Tyron doesn't get the credit he deserves.

He isn't unlike GSP in many ways, but since he is a bit winey it has made him unlikeable. That's a pity IMO, he has some really impressive wins and is clearly the best WW about at the moment. I don't think Coby offers much that will worry him.

It was my subtle way of pointing out bandwagon jumpers, who conveniently become fans of fighters who are at the top of the game.

Khabib is actually the perfect example. 10 fans before the Conor fight and now has 100000 fans..... Bandwagon jumpers aren't real fans IMO. They'll hop off the wagon as soon as Khabib's 0 turns to a 1.

Was or is, and does that go for all those other men on your sig shout out list..?

Was or is, and does that go for all those other men on your sig shout out list..?
Was because I created the premise of the signature when I created my 2nd account here (this one). I guess since I've kept it going all along it IS my subtle jab.

I just applied it to all the champs, regardless if it applies to them or not.

Was because I created the premise of the signature when I created my 2nd account here (this one). I guess since I've kept it going all along it IS my subtle jab.

I just applied it to all the champs, regardless if it applies to them or not.

<mma4> Alrighty, then...

<mma4> Alrighty, then...
Good talk, Ace!
tenor.gif

Khabib/Conor ... ?

that's rare.

most people let their emotions get the better of them, instead of controlling them and using them to gain something from it.

Bas Rutten is another person who talks about this. he talks about it being ok to be angry in a fight as long as you can control the anger, harness it, and wait for the right time to let it out.

Hopefully Tyrone loses...Blame it on racism...

Oh boy, the shoop thread will be glorious if Woodley manages to lose this fight. That's almost the only reason I need to root for Colby.

Yes I'm sure the ref will not stop the fight because Tyron says so.

I don’t believe him, he’ll get paid good but fight not to lose. That is why he wanted a money fight so bad. I see right through him even though it’s kinda hard to..

Back