“I’m gonna try to hurt him so f------ bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again”

Tyron has dominated the whole division and I’m guessing that upsets you, so you want an inbred incest baby like Colby, a guy that bangs his sister, to be champ instead because he has a bigger mouth and supports Trump.

The whole division? Dominated? On what planet? It isn't this one.

He won a close decision to Thompson, after a draw in the first fight. Had the worst title fight in history against Maia. Then beat a green Till that shouldn't have been anywhere near a title shot.

Such dominance.......

I hope after Woodley finishes Colby, he jumps out of the cage and goes after Dillon Danis. Ain't nevur happin, tho.

I like this!

But in the end, the poser wins, as he makes the money but at the expense of a good ass beating

The whole division? Dominated? On what planet? It isn't this one.

He won a close decision to Thompson, after a draw in the first fight. Had the worst title fight in history against Maia. Then beat a green Till that shouldn't have been anywhere near a title shot.

Such dominance.......
Till green? Nah. Till’s great, just wasn’t ready for Tyron da gawd. No one is.

Tyron also knocked out Robbie Lawler. Convenient of you to leave that out.

GSP wants nothing to do with Tyron because GSP gets completely destroyed by him too.

Tyron haters continue to look clueless while you Colby fans keep fucking your sisters.

GSP wants nothing to do with Tyron because GSP gets completely destroyed by him too.

Tyron haters continue to look clueless while you Colby fans keep fucking your sisters.

they probably left out Robbie because Robbie isn't necessary to refute your claim that Woodley has dominated the whole division. Wonderboy is arguably his equal, considering how close the 2 fights were. that's not domination.

lol Tyron lost a striking match with Jake Shields to avoid looking like a B level fighter against past-prime Georges.

Now he wants double ACL surgery GSP. Dude was good enough to carry GSP's jock during his prime and that's it.

Prime GSP is better than any Woodley to step into the cage and if he didn't have power in his hands, he'd lost to Georges 100 out of 100 times. Because of his power, he could win a couple of fights out of 100.

Colby is an ass hat and makes the sport look like its for racist sister fuckers. I hope Tyron sleeps him.

I'm going to assume it's hype, otherwise, I dont think colby should be getting into his head this quickly. They havent even confronted yet, and Colby's already in his head. This works well for Colby, not the other way around, but since they havent met, and Colby is fresh off a win with a ton of Hype, I call it Hype.

Colby is fresh off a win????? Dang, this must be an old thread. Colby is now 5 months removed from his 4th consecutive tepid Meh decision. Woodley is a couple months removed from a dominant finish.

Colby is just a tough gritty guy with great cardio. That's all. He finishes no one of consequence. He has no power. He does not have elite speed, technique, or footwork.

Their wrestling is going to cancel out, Colby will feel some leather, then run for the rest of the fight. Woodley will take one round off cause he can and win 49-46, in a so-so fight.

Colby is such a douche he is actually making Woodley a popular fighter. Even the vast majority of Sherdog knows this.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...oly-is-a-friendless-d.3868853/#post-146841979

Last edited:
You clearly didn’t watch Anderson/Chael 2. He finished Chael because Chael threw some spinning bullshit that he had no business trying. Not because “Anderson calmed down” or whatever nonsense you are saying.

Lmao, way to analyze a fight.

Chael threw some spinning shit because Anderson was defending the takedowns in the second round (instead of looking for the KO) so Chael resorted to a spinning backfist since his takedowns and regular strikes weren't working.

Watch how Anderson fights in the first round, and the second. If you don't notice a huge difference, than I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
Wolf tickets aside, excited to see Woodley continue to clean out the WW division.

Yeah. Robby that just went through 7 straight wars leading up to that fight. The fuck out of here .

Woodley hasnt fought anybody that was decent in both stand up and wrestling yet. No one.

Thompson is great.....as a striker. No takedown threat at all.

Maia is as one dimensional as they come. Couldn't punch/kick his way out of a wet paper bag.

And Till is a pure striker as well, with zero takedown threat, that had no business being near a title shot.

As far as Colby goes, he can eat a fat dick too. I don't give one shit about him.

And lol, wtf does GSP have to do with anything here? Except for the fact that Tyron wishes he could fight him. GSP was running roughshod over the ww division when Tyron was fighting in the bush leagues. He cant hold GSPs jock strap.

And Woodley had his chance to fight GSP. Dana was offering him the fight, until he had the worst title fight performance in UFC history against Maia. Daddy Dana told him to fuck off and offered the fight to Bisping instead.

GSP living rent free in the haters heads.

I believe him. I don't know why but I do.

Naaaaaaaaat.

Yeah. Robby that just went through 7 straight wars leading up to that fight. The fuck out of here .

Woodley hasnt fought anybody that was decent in both stand up and wrestling yet. No one.

Thompson is great.....as a striker. No takedown threat at all.

Maia is as one dimensional as they come. Couldn't punch/kick his way out of a wet paper bag.

And Till is a pure striker as well, with zero takedown threat, that had no business being near a title shot.

As far as Colby goes, he can eat a fat dick too. I don't give one shit about him.

And lol, wtf does GSP have to do with anything here? Except for the fact that Tyron wishes he could fight him. GSP was running roughshod over the ww division when Tyron was fighting in the bush leagues. He cant hold GSPs jock strap.

And Woodley had his chance to fight GSP. Dana was offering him the fight, until he had the worst title fight performance in UFC history against Maia. Daddy Dana told him to fuck off and offered the fight to Bisping instead.

GSP living rent free in the haters heads.
How does GSP beat Tyron? Tyron does everything better than him.

"Our sport has been so dead that everybody wants to believe it. They want to believe in the hype because we don’t have nothing else riding right now. Jon Jones is out for a minute, Conor’s out for a minute, Ronda’s getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. As far as stars in the UFC, they’re lacking "

So even Tyron realizes he's boring and he's not a draw for the UFC :( - He should be thankful for Colby. Maybe someone will actually buy a Tyron PPV now.

**So it looks like it’s going down at 233. Here’s a reminder of what Tyron had to say about Colby, back in June:

“I ain’t never in my life, I ain’t never in my career, I ain’t never in my existence as an adult human being wanted to fuck somebody up so bad, beat somebody so bad, embarrass somebody so bad, end his career so bad, take his life so bad — and I don’t even say that figuratively, literally, I’m gonna try to hurt him so fucking bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again, that’s a fact. Number one, he’s a poser. Our sport has been so dead that everybody wants to believe it. They want to believe in the hype because we don’t have nothing else riding right now. Jon Jones is out for a minute, Conor’s out for a minute, Ronda’s getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. As far as stars in the UFC, they’re lacking so we are willing to accept the bullshit that comes out of this kid’s face. Everything is a complete fraud. He’s finessed himself in a position to fight for a world title. Now you’re gonna get what you asked for. You wanted this smoke, you want to come fight the real welterweight champion, now you’re gonna get your ass beat. I’m not gonna knock you out quick. It’s not gonna be no first round knockout. I’m gonna embarrass you, I’m gonna talk to you the whole fucking fight, I’m gonna tell the referee to get back, do not get in my way, do not stop this, I’ll tell you when it’s time to stop this.”

Tyron Woodley finally saying something that gets me hyped, I really hope this is genuine and not just... hype. o_O
This is the Tyron we need!

I hope so. Tyron lost me as a fan after his two Wonderboy and Maia fights.

Back