“I’m gonna try to hurt him so f------ bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again”

Hoping Colby smashes Woodley and makes WW great again

If his gotten to as Sherdog likes to claim I think that is going to help him.

Getting caught being over aggressive with Colby isn't going to see him KOed.

Woodley only likes fighting when he thinks he has an advantage.

Well he should like this fight then.

When a guy says that,it never pans out. Anderson Silva said something similar with Chael in the 2nd fight but he just flying kneed him in the sternum and finished w gnp. The knee WAS sweet,but it wasnt anything like what he was talkin about haha.

Anderson tried in the first round. That's why he did so bad. He was aggressive he kept running into takedowns looking for the finish. When he calmed down and fought smart (round 2) he finished Chael with ease.

Khabib said the same thing about Conor though, but when Conor presented his neck, Khabib took the sub win.

Fedor vs TK 2 is one fight where it panned out. Fedor took his time and punished TK, was hard to watch .

Last edited:
Tyron should rap at him till he can't take it no more and taps. I couldn't take 30 seconds myself.

Just like khabib huh

Well Khabib did take the sub as soon as Conor presented his neck, he could've punished him a lot more. But it was instinct, he couldn't help himself, and then he lost his temper, so you're not wrong.

Only fighters I like by weightclass:
FW: Cejudo
BW: Dillashaw
FW: Holloway
LW: Ferguson & Khabib
WW: Woodley
MW: Whittaker
LHW: DC
HW: DC

@chinarice sig, did you ever explain how this ^^^ work I remember I asked before not sure if you got back with a Proper 12 reply, probably did you one of these reading my post >
rvVLCTM.gif

Only fighters I like by weightclass:
FW: Cejudo
BW: Dillashaw
FW: Holloway
LW: Ferguson & Khabib
WW: Woodley
MW: Whittaker
LHW: DC
HW: DC

@chinarice sig, did you ever explain how this ^^^ work I remember I asked before not sure if you got back with a Proper 12 reply, probably did you one of these reading my post >
rvVLCTM.gif
It was my subtle way of pointing out bandwagon jumpers, who conveniently become fans of fighters who are at the top of the game.

Khabib is actually the perfect example. 10 fans before the Conor fight and now has 100000 fans..... Bandwagon jumpers aren't real fans IMO. They'll hop off the wagon as soon as Khabib's 0 turns to a 1.

Both are idiots IMO. That being said, I hope Colby beats the shit out of Woodley. The salt on these forums would be epic.

Tyron has dominated the whole division and I’m guessing that upsets you, so you want an inbred incest baby like Colby, a guy that bangs his sister, to be champ instead because he has a bigger mouth and supports Trump.

is Woodley finally learning how to promote his fights?

it's about time. since almost nobody gives a fuck about Cringe, Woodley needs to do more to hype this thing if he wants to get paid.

Khabib did everything what Tyrone said to Conor.

Translation: im going to try to decision colby.

They sparred before many times. Tyron probably has memories of him owning Colby but then Colby did improve since it was many years ago.

Tyron has dominated the whole division and I’m guessing that upsets you, so you want an inbred incest baby like Colby, a guy that bangs his sister, to be champ instead because he has a bigger mouth and supports Trump.
Well, that's just wrong. Domination = draws? Interesting In his last 6 fights, he has 1 draw and 2 majority decisions..... FAR FROM DOMINATION.

So, you want Tyron to win because Colby hurt your wittle feelings? Why you keep having incest thoughts in your mind is a little strange but whatever floats your boat, bud.

They sparred before many times. Tyron probably has memories of him owning Colby but then Colby did improve since it was many years ago.
Funny because Colby says the opposite and Tyron has yet to refute the comments made by Colby.

Funny because Colby says the opposite and Tyron has yet to refute the comments made by Colby.
He did mention colby quit middle of sparring because of he hurt his toe.

Anderson tried in the first round. That's why he did so bad. He was aggressive he kept running into takedowns looking for the finish. When he calmed down and fought smart (round 2) he finished Chael with ease.

Khabib said the same thing about Conor though, but when Conor presented his neck, Khabib took the sub win.

Fedor vs TK 2 is one fight where it panned out. Fedor took his time and punished TK, was hard to watch .
You clearly didn’t watch Anderson/Chael 2. He finished Chael because Chael threw some spinning bullshit that he had no business trying. Not because “Anderson calmed down” or whatever nonsense you are saying.

Anderson also cheated like crazy in that fight. He pulled shorts if I am correct.

Back