“I’m asthmatic and you still can’t out run me or beat me” -Greg Hardy

What a loser this guy is.

I hate him.
No offence, but "Hating" someone you have never met in real life kind of makes you the loser lol.

"Not a fan of?" "Dislike?". Sure.

But hate? That's a strong word.

If the guy had fucked your girlfriend, then i'd understand. But hating someone you don't know personally is weird.

This big black guy is gonna be a problem for everybody

So basically anyone with a decent chin and average cardio can beat Hardy

Because Lesnar was a D-I national champion level college wrestler. Hardy has no combat background or training. The only similarity between the two is both are high level athletes.

Then he should go to the smaller shows. The ufc is supposed to be the big leagues. You don't get signed to the big leagues and expect gimme fights. If he's not ready and they're bringing low level guys in because he's not ready for anybody on the roster, he shouldn't be there.

Brock should've been there. Hardy should not.

he looked like shit. the first time he fights a decent dude he's getting finished.

no boxing, no cardio, no wrestling, no IQ.

he was literally running away from dude in round 3. and he says he's gonna knock out Francis, lol.

Then he should go to the smaller shows. The ufc is supposed to be the big leagues. You don't get signed to the big leagues and expect gimme fights. If he's not ready and they're bringing low level guys in because he's not ready for anybody on the roster, he shouldn't be there.

Brock should've been there. Hardy should not.

yeah I mean I don’t totally disagree with you. The guy isn’t a UFC caliber fighter, not yet anyway.

But the Brock comparison isn’t really a fair one.

I could if I were allowed to use your inhaler.

I'm sure he's the only fighter out there with asthma.

He's a fucking idiot and so is Dana for signing him.

Gasses out/cheats against a fat nobody with a mullet called the combat wombat. Man HW is shit right now outside of the few top dogs

He looked like crap and gassed horribly against a one note brawler, even with the inhaler.

I thought he looked okay, his striking is getting a bit better however his cardio is very questionable and this inhaler shit he pulled is not a good sign of things to come. If Derick Lewis can become a title challenger, Hardy has a chance of being a legitimate fighter.

yeah I mean I don’t totally disagree with you. The guy isn’t a UFC caliber fighter, not yet anyway.

But the Brock comparison isn’t really a fair one.

Yeah, but the UFC kind of had a chip on their shoulder back then and still had the "us against the world" mentality. They wanted the money that Lesnar would generate, but didn't want to compromise the legitimacy of the sport, so they were basically like "sink or swim brother" and matched him with a former heavyweight champion for his debut.

Hell, they cut Kimbo. If it was 2019, they would have milked Kimbo for literally all he was worth. Times have changed and they're more about the dollars at this point. They know that someone like Arlovski would demolish him, it's why they haven't made a fight like that lol.

That’s some heavyweight-level cringe right there, shit.
<{walkerwhut}>

No offence, but "Hating" someone you have never met in real life kind of makes you the loser lol.

"Not a fan of?" "Dislike?". Sure.

But hate? That's a strong word.

If the guy had fucked your girlfriend, then i'd understand. But hating someone you don't know personally is weird.

He hits women. I also hate him for this reason.

We’ll it doesn’t matter if you screw yourself out of the win!

Back