“I’m asthmatic and you still can’t out run me or beat me” -Greg Hardy

Bragging that you had to cheat to take an overweight can making his debut to a decision isn't a great look

Whoever the next can is he's facing, he better aim for the chest.

Overweight heavyweight with asthma...

Five-round fights may be a problem.

Though he didn’t a finish he didn’t look bad. It’s a lot of guys who point fight . Your guys hatred towards him is the reason why he keeps getting main even appearances

rampage used an abuterol inhaler i think during his fight with dan henderson? i forget. one of those typical round purple inhalers.

hardy's corner fucked up for him but honestly if he needs an inhaler he shouldnt be fighting. imo he lost the 2nd and third round. spent most of the fight getting chased. dumb all around. poor din thomas too. what a mess.

lol at "im asthmatic"

no he is not

he may have used his inhalor for all his sports career but so has MANY MANY MANY athletes done since they were kids. Inhalor has always been the thing to get because it gives u "free" advantage

Any one of us can easily
Out run him <Moves>
And the rabbit shits
In the hole<BC1>

I say give him Ngannou. He probably won't stay awake long enough for an inhaler to become a factor.

At least I can say Brock didn't get any easy fights. He was a celebrity before he came to the ufc and they threw him to the wolves. Why do they throw some guys in the deep end and move others along slowly?

Gave you a like on the content of the post, however that avatar really creeps me out every time I see it.

I say give him Ngannou. He probably won't stay awake long enough for an inhaler to become a factor.

At least I can say Brock didn't get any easy fights. He was a celebrity before he came to the ufc and they threw him to the wolves. Why do they throw some guys in the deep end and move others along slowly?
Brock had legit wrestling credentials.

Can’t stand Brock but you’re right. He wasn’t given any easy UFC fights.

Lol, we have a lot of high-level swimmers at the highschool were I work. They ALL have "asthma", because, guess what, using an inhaler improves your lung capacity and thus cardio. Apparently doctors give out that diagnosis as a matter of course.

He’s just a jacked guy. Deal with it.

Bringing a whole new meaning to the term A level athlete.

They'll probably test that inhaler and find it contains so new Russian formula air dispersal instant acting super EPO

Because Lesnar was a D-I national champion level college wrestler. Hardy has no combat background or training. The only similarity between the two is both are high level athletes.

lol at "im asthmatic"

no he is not

he may have used his inhalor for all his sports career but so has MANY MANY MANY athletes done since they were kids. Inhalor has always been the thing to get because it gives u "free" advantage

like half of my BJJ gym supposedly had asthma and was chugging on the inhalers before rolling...I was like wtf

Back