Social “Homosexuality Caused Noah’s Flood” Says Woman Behind OH Abortion Bill

LMAO the right wing, ladies and gents. The majority of this forum supports this

The majority of this forum supports this

s0250.gif
smileys-miscellaneous-112129.gif

WORLD’S OLDEST HOMOSEXUAL COUPLE FOUND IN ANCIENT RUINS OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH, BY DEAD SEA

Two 5,000-year old male skeletons unearthed near the city of Tell el Hammeh, in the southern Jordan river valley, could possibly be the world’s oldest known homosexuals in human history.

The ruins that are under excavation by a team of researchers of the University of Tel Aviv believe the ruins are the remnants of the biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, two cities allegedly destroyed by God’s Divine wrath because of the “wickedness and obscure practices” of its population.

sodom.jpg
How do we know they aren’t just the world’s oldest BJJ practitioners?

i read your first link as well as a couple other articles on brett's stances and yes it does seem like his appointing may be an influence on individual states moves of limiting abortion rights, but that is mostly just speculation at this point. He hasnt directly had any impact on any of these states anti abortion laws being set forth and in your OP you left that part ambiguous by simply stating kavanaugh was elected to supreme court and now she has her law which sounds like he directly played a part.

For the record, im pro choice for early term like 3 months and then anything after that I think it would be only acceptable if there is severe health risks for either the baby or the mother. Simply going through half your pregnancy and then deciding its an inconvenience shouldnt be allowed. And people can keep saying it a womans body all they want but at some point the fetus becomes a living thing. Also while im pro choice for early term, I hate the attitude some pro choicers have talking about being proud of having had an abortion or wishing they could have an abortion to feel empowered. Thats a sick mindset to have.
Well, in fairness, I don’t think it comes down to Kavanaugh personally. As soon and the SCOTUS had a solid conservative majority, states would have started passing these laws— whether Beer Me Brett or someone else was the fifth vote.

Of course, Trump COULD have prevented all this be naming a moderate to the SCOTUS. But he knows where his bread is buttered, and agreed to pick off the list that the Federalist Society provided for him. Of course, the Federalist Society knows where their bread is buttered, and only recommended judges who would 100% play ball with GOP politics. And GOP politicians know where their bread is buttered, and that is the white Evangelical base.

Last edited:
So are we expecting a global flood of biblical proportions since the gheys are all coming out and taking over the world now?
We might if global warming and climate change are real.

To paraphrase Obama: If you don't like the policies then go out and win some elections.

Good old conservative self-responsibility: "if the people I am voting for are passing dangerous, corrupt, and empirically bunk policies, then it's your fault for not winning the election against them."

For every bat shit nutty lady like her there’s 100,000 flaming gays I think you’ll be fine

Good old conservative self-responsibility: "if the people I am voting for are passing dangerous, corrupt, and empirically bunk policies, then it's your fault for not winning the election against them."
Im just paraphrasing Obama said. I guess the people in Ohio should vote in different politicians or move.

William Hasker in The Emergent Self convinced me that the soul is generated by the brain.

I could not be convinced of that possibility but would not want to argue about it. The soul or spirit, depending upon the way you are using the term, is made by God. It is what survives after death while the body is rotting-- pre--resurrection if you are a Christian. I think the brains job is to slow down the consciousness of the soul so that it can have an earthly experience, it limits the consciousness to this plane.

These are very difficult questions though and no no one has definitive answers which is why I think the abortion issue has some wiggle room for moral people who are deeply concerned with doing what it right to disagree on. I can understand religious authorities making a hard rule against it though. Religious authority is concerned with two things really, the slippery slope of sin and trying to prevent the most harm possible for living beings. They must base these considerations on certain theological underpinnings.

Christianity for the most part believes the soul is generated by God at the moment of conception and that it is tied to the body in a way that is holy and good and permanent (because of the resurrection of the body). From this perspective it is a terrible sin to cease that souls life before it has the chance to begin.

2500.jpg

Janet Porter is a Christian supremecist (no, really, she got kicked off of Christian radio for promoting hate towards other religions).

She was a gay conversion therapy activist in the 1990s. Her “non profit” is recognized as an anti-LGBT hate group.

She was an Obama Birther.

She’s been pushing the heartbeat bill with no exceptions for rape or incest for nine years. It was rejected as too extreme even by prolife groups. Versions were vetoed by two Republican Governors as clearly outside of the law.

Then Brett Kavanaugh got named to the Supreme Court.

Now she has her law.

This is Donald Trump’s America.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lEdNtMA75OsWTcJMaAfvxhZ7jw#Echobox=1558083740

Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood was a eugenicist and racist (think nazi medicine). So fucking spare me murdering innocent unborn babies.

"It is said a fish as large as a man has a brain no larger than the kernel of an almond. In all fish and reptiles where there is no great brain development, there is also no conscious sexual control. The lower down in the scale of human development we go the less sexual control we find. It is said that the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets. According to one writer, the rapist has just enough brain development to raise him above the animal, but like the animal, when in heat knows no law except nature which impels him to procreate whatever the result. Every normal man and Woman has the power to control and direct his sexual impulse. Men and women who have it in control and constantly use their brain cells in thinking deeply, are never sensual."
http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=304923.xml

"The ministers work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

^ direct quotes from the racist bitch, look em up.
PS the aborigines are black

All that's true, but at the same time I'd be willing to bet you don't go into threads about Islamic atrocities and point out Christian lunacy for the sake of balance.

That NEVER happens!!

(I'll preface this by saying not all, and I hope people like this woman will become extinct in my lifetime globally. Watch out for incoming generalizations.)

Sure, but why ignore the flip side of that coin and ignore that we don't know how history would have been shaped if the industrial revolution started in lets say SA.

-Slavery is abolished in the west while still happening in Muslim societies.
-Women are legislated equal rights while forced to wear head coverings, not allowed to be educated, and are generally 2nd class citizens in Muslim societies.
-The great satan of capitalism has done more to alleviate poverty in the last 50 years than Islams pillar of charity in 700.
-No forced cordless-bungee jumping for homosexuals here.
-Reason vs dogma.
-Freedom of religion.
-No enforced blasphemy laws. (yeah, I know there are some on the books in some places in Europe but nowhere near the extent of SA or Pakistan)

Should I go on?

Now this is the difference - Sure we have religious nutters here as well. But A) they're not the norm, and B) we have the framework in place to keep them in line, while the complete opposite is true in Islamic societies. I guess my point is to look at the whole picture not just what we object to. All in all I'll take secularism instead of any form of a theocracy.
If the Muslim world industrialized first and colonized the Western world its possible that the Western world would be a bunch of theocratic shitholes while the Muslim world would be the free and prosperous one. In the end its a counterfactual none of us can really have any idea of.

I have to disagree. The U.S. is still the most likely country to use a nuke. Followed by Israel.
None of those countries would ever use a nuke, they know it would be game over if they did. As in, full scale western invasion, no holds barred 'Democracy coming your way'

America is the only country to have ever used a nuke, and I see them being the only country to use them again. Anyone else, other than Israel, is asking to be invaded if they dare fire one off.

Yeah, yeah, America is the only country to ever use a nuke and is the most aggressive country in the world. Can’t deny that.

But it’s not in America’s interest to use a nuke for many reasons. It’s not in any nation’s interest, which is why if (a big if) it were to happen the culprit would be a nation with ties to terrorist groups with “no return address” (Pakistan) or highly unstable regimes (North Korea). I threw in India because they are less stable than the others and the likely target of Pakistan. Israel could be a wildcard, but they are stable enough and have no real reason to rock the boat that way.

If the Muslim world industrialized first and colonized the Western world its possible that the Western world would be a bunch of theocratic shitholes while the Muslim world would be the free and prosperous one. In the end its a counterfactual none of us can really have any idea of.
When you say “Western World” the second time you mean “Christian World?” Because the Western world sure as shit wasn’t Christian until after industrialization. At least not any further west than the Muslim world already was. Hell you had enough Muslims in Spain long before Columbus sailed west.

I have to disagree. The U.S. is still the most likely country to use a nuke. Followed by Israel.

Yeah, and it's not close. It used just to be in terms of foreign policy history and posture. But now it's also due to political instability. For all the shit about places like North Korea, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia being crazy hell holes, none of those countries have elected any leaders that are remotely as irrational, incompetent, and stupid as the United States now has. MBS and Jong Un are the ulttimate pragmatists compared to our halfwit president.

American politicians are bat shit crazy man. We got some dick heads here in the UK but America takes the cake.

This lady is entitled to her religious beliefs for sure but you can't be hateful. Also the Obama birther stuff was wierd and racist. If she's a believer of that it's not Christian behaviour she should be proud of
You can be arrested for carrying a spoon in the UK. You guys are so far "round the bend" you can't even see back to just regular crazy anymore.

Yeah, and it's not close. It used just to be in terms of foreign policy history and posture. But now it's also due to political instability. For all the shit about places like North Korea, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia being crazy hell holes, none of those countries have elected any leaders that are remotely as irrational, incompetent, and stupid as the United States now has. MBS and Jong Un are the ulttimate pragmatists compared to our halfwit president.

Is Trump really that bad? Like Jim Jong Kum bad?

Back