“He took so much weight off of my shoulders. I owe a lot to Conor. I love Conor.” --- Ronda Rousey

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Ronda-Rousey-and-Conor-McGregor.jpg

Ronda Rousey said:
“I love Conor,” Rousey said, speaking with Brett Okamoto of ESPN. “He’s awesome, and he’s always been great to me. He has my utmost respect as an athlete and as a man. I just appreciate him always being so respectful back to me. I mean, I just wish nothing but the best things for him. He took so much weight off of my shoulders as well. I owe a lot to Conor.

“Anything he wants to do in life, I hope everything works out for him. If he doesn’t want to fight ever again, he wants to hang out at home with his family, anything he wants to do — if he wants to be come a master blueberry grower, I hope he has the greatest blueberries to ever happen.

“I love Conor.”

Full Intv:

blogs-the-feed-2015-02-18-Screen%20Shot%202015-02-18%20at%201.38.22%20PM.png

Conor’s da real MVP.

The Casual favorites....Ronda, Conor, and brock.

I wish these casuals GTFO.

Ronda > Conor

in terms of star power though

Floyd made Conor in the end
Zuffa heavily funded Conor

no need for stacked cards/rentals/paid magazine articles/tv interviews

opposite sex friends who are straight often if attractive one another

Ronda just talked herself into a black eye and a few bruises.

That was nice of her to say. And frankly, some of you rat bastards could learn something from this.

I forgot for a second before Conor, Ronda was the biggest star in the UFC. So weird to think about now

Whatever interview these quotes are being pulled from was a very good idea for Ronda

Killin it, making up for a lot of the dumb decisions and things she's said since losing

Holm and Nunes were the one who took the weight of her shoulders.

This is the sort of love you get as a fellow fighter or reporter when you don't publicly congratulate Holly Holm. She's so sweet, it must've been hard for her to watch Nate and Conor fight.

Last edited:
This should not be in the MMA forums anymore, let alone UFC. I hope they go grow blueberries together and vanish forevermore.

Quote context:

Ronda > Conor in terms of star power though Floyd made Conor in the end Zuffa heavily funded Conor no need for stacked cards/rentals/paid magazine articles/tv interviews

not a haterjust the truth
Ronda > Conor easily pre Floyd talks PPV results will tell you it
now it's a different thing so once again, another Conor noob put in his place :) Floyd took him to another level and the reason for that was Because Floyd made x3 of what Conor made in their fight

Meanwhile Conor's worst 3 PPV buys did better than Ronda's best 3 PPV buys.

And Conor hasn't fought since the Floyd fight dummy, we don't know how much his #s have grown.

Everyone has the right to be stupid but you're abusing privileges​

Quote context:

Meanwhile Conor's worst 3 PPV buys did better than Ronda's best 3 PPV buys.

And Conor hasn't fought since the Floyd fight dummy, we don't know how much his #s have grown.

Everyone has the right to be stupid but you're abusing privileges​

did you compare cards also and how much one was promoted?

they threw Ronda in as a main event with the crappest cards out there and she sold the arena out / 1+ in PPVs

she wasn't heavily promoted to the point that they gave her fake rentals and tuxedos to pretend she was making millions

Back