“Great” movies You have NEVER seen?

Any superhero movie made in the last 25 years, except the Unbreakable trilogy.

I'm not watching Iron Man or Guardians of the frickin galaxy or Batman 12 or Spiderman 8 or Big Strong Woman 6. People talk about some of these like they're must see.

OK I watched Joker, but there aint no superheroes in that.

I should slap the shit outta you bitch

iu

THE GODFATHER
THE GODFATHER II
THE IRISHMAN
And pretty much every other Scorcese & organized crime movies set in the US. I've tried watching some of them but they bore me to tears. I'm sure they're great films but they're just not my cup of tea.
Poor lil Urg!
Betcha this one is more your style:
Crybabyposter.jpg

Schindlers list
But that’s cuz I’m not interested in propergander films. Unless it tells the true story of how a bunch of suicidal people in a shower framed the best dressed military in history, I’m not interested.
<TheWire1>
<[analyzed}>
<Dany07>

Poor lil Urg!
Betcha this one is more your style:
Crybabyposter.jpg

Nope. Can't stand Johnny Depp.

As for THE GODFATHER & it's ilk, I'm curious as to why so many of you individuals get so offended by my unwillingness to watch them. It's a simple matter of personal taste. I've sampled what's on the plate & I found the flavor disagreeable. So, why would I want to finish the whole meal? :confused:

I have plenty of favorites that others don't care for & I have no desire to make them choke them down. And I certainly don't get all butthurt when they don't want to sit through them. And yet fellows like you & @Drain Bamage get all offended & emotionally invested in what I do & don't choose to watch. Strange.

Godfathers
Lord of the rings
La la land
Memento
Braveheart
Inception

Last edited:
Das Boot
Sparticus
A lot of the Italian Neo Realist stuff
A lot of the French New Wave - I may need a second pass at these
I've only seen half of Gone with the Wind
I think there are a few Kubrick movies and Kurosawa movies I haven't seen

Nope. Can't stand Johnny Depp.

As for THE GODFATHER & it's ilk, I'm curious as to why so many of you individuals get so offended by my unwillingness to watch them. It's a simple matter of personal taste. I've sampled what's on the plate & I found the flavor disagreeable. So, why would I want to finish the whole meal? :confused:

I have plenty of favorites that others don't care for & I have no desire to make them choke them down. And I certainly don't get all butthurt when they don't want to sit through them. And yet fellows like you & @Drain Bamage get all offended & emotionally invested in what I do & don't choose to watch. Strange.
You're one weird mofo, Urg. Weird is ok in my book.
Did I get offended by your not liking the Godfather? Should I be? IDK. I don't care tbh.

Me passing on the opportunity to make fun of your wording "bore to tears"?
HELL DEFUQ NO!!!

You're one weird mofo, Urg. Weird is ok in my book.
Did I get offended by your not liking the Godfather? Should I be? IDK. I don't care tbh.

Me passing on the opportunity to make fun of your wording "bore to tears"?
HELL DEFUQ NO!!!

No, you didn't get offended. My bad, dude. I misinterpreted your post's intent. Peace, bro. :D

Bladerunner 2049 is supposed to be good, never saw it
afraid it will ruin the epic original
big lebowski
there will be blood

Back