“Fury was Robbed...”

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1.) UK judge 113-113
2.) “Wilder only had 2 rounds at best...”
3.) “If” Wilder had 3 rounds, meaning, just one extra round from the entire fight...

Hence...

“A close fight!”

How is 113-113 a robbery?

Fury had better shots, better boxing than GGG from the infamous “controversial” Draw. So for all the UK GGG fans, if Canelo made GGG miss all night as Fury did to Wilder, near the ropes, and looped around the ring, then why didn’t you guys favor Canelo?

Lol

Ill need to watch again. I do recall there being close rounds in the middle. So a draw is conceivable

But the judge who had wilder sweeping the first four was disgraceful. And i rarely say stuff like that

Wilder should do more and he didn't. He just stand there and hoping to not gas out. Because his not activity he should lose

Wilder should do more and he didn't. He just stand there and hoping to not gas out. Because his not activity he should lose

Wilder is also a Champion. He pressed forward more than Fury. If Fury made Wilder miss all night, making Wilder look amateur since he couldn’t connect, then how did UK GGG fans have GGG beating Canelo? Fury did the exact same thing as Canelo. What if all Wilder had done was throw jabs and not having the best power shots?

I don’t even understand most British fans. Is the assumption that Wilder only had 2 rounds on top of the 2 knock downs? Or is the 2 knockdowns those “2 rounds?”

I dont mind a draw.

I also had Fury winning at the end, but somehow i dont feel cheated by the decision, probably cause it would feel kinda strange for the winner being the only man that got dropped, twice, and one of those knockdowns being a near death experience... But yeah, Fury is a better boxer, and to me he proved it in that match.

Wilder is also a Champion. He pressed forward more than Fury. If Fury made Wilder miss all night, making Wilder look amateur since he couldn’t connect, then how did UK GGG fans have GGG beating Canelo? Fury did the exact same thing as Canelo. What if all Wilder had done was throw jabs and not having the best power shots?

I don’t even understand most British fans. Is the assumption that Wilder only had 2 rounds on top of the 2 knock downs? Or is the 2 knockdowns those “2 rounds?”
Wilder need to learn throw jabs more and not gas out

115-111 Deontay is a disgrace to humanity

To humanity!

Whatever, fury has come off as ricky balboa. Deontay not so much.

Ill need to watch again. I do recall there being close rounds in the middle. So a draw is conceivable

But the judge who had wilder sweeping the first four was disgraceful. And i rarely say stuff like that
I remember commenting on like 3 rounds in a row that I thought were coin toss rounds.

1.) UK judge 113-113
3.) “If” Wilder had 3 rounds, meaning, just one extra round from the entire fight...

Hence...

“A close fight!”

Fury had better shots, better boxing than GGG from the infamous “controversial” Draw. So for all the UK GGG fans, if Canelo made GGG miss all night as Fury did to Wilder, near the ropes, and looped around the ring, then why didn’t you guys favor Canelo?

Lol

The robbery is the 115 -111 score in Wilders favor you spud. Not the 113-113. Seriously, do you just troll constantly?

Bro even if it was two knock downs and two rounds that's 6 points in 4 rounds..

That leaves 8 rounds to fury..

115-111 Deontay is madness

I rewatched it twice

There were a few close rounds in the early / mid range but Fury still seemed to steal them with the jabs and combos he threw

The robbery is the 115 -111 score in Wilders favor you spud. Not the 113-113. Seriously, do you just troll constantly?
A robbery is when one guy clearly won a fight but the other guy gets the nod. Not when you disagree with a score.

A robbery is when one guy clearly won a fight but the other guy gets the nod. Not when you disagree with a score.

In my view Fury clearly won the fight. Wilder won maybe 4 rounds at best. At least we haven't seen any one crying about a "long count"

Bro even if it was two knock downs and two rounds that's 6 points in 4 rounds..

That leaves 8 rounds to fury..
Fury just wasn't that dominant. Wilder needed the KDs to not lose, IMO but he didn't dominate every other round.

Ok so imo a robbery in a 12 rounder is that one fighter clearly won 9 rounds out of 12

Ill be honest...i had fury winning 9-3 but there were some that weren’t clear. And then you include the kd and the draw card makes more sense

But that one judge had wilder winning EVEN W/O the kds......

I dont get that

Fury dominated the fight .. wilder had one 10-8 round and the last rd was a 10-9 since fury controlled that round after the knock down. Fury put on a clinic on wilder . That Brit judge should be investigated

Fury just wasn't that dominant. Wilder needed the KDs to not lose, IMO but he didn't dominate every other round.

How was he not dominant? He controlled the fight, controlled the pace, landed more shots, made Wilder miss and had the better combinations. What else does he need to do to dominate the fight other than knock Wilder down or out?

1.) UK judge 113-113

Hence...

“A close fight!”

Lol
i dont even know what youre saying. is this your second language? or just brain damage?

Thats a pretty accurate comparison. Wilder is Apollo.
Ricky balboa being Tyson and BJS mate that does the tarmaccing
I disagree. Maybe he wasn't dominant but he was winning rounds. What he threw was quality and landed and he made Deontay miss regularly.

The feeling here is he's coming off as a bit of a hero. Not sure what the perception of Deontay is but the real winner here is fury and we all know it.

Back