“Find all posts by x” search only going back 10 pages

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even when I click on “search older posts” it does nothing, takes me back to page 1.

Are you trying to find someone's posts via their profile?

Generally the search function is a better way to search thru posts because you can include keywords and/or filter by subforum

You know how you can Advance Search just a particular forum? It would be nice if you could search within just a particular thread, especially those long threads.

You know how you can Advance Search just a particular forum? It would be nice if you could search within just a particular thread, especially those long threads.

You can open the particular thread, then click the search bar on the upper right, then check "Search this thread only" then type the words you want to search then click Search. That's what works for me, I just want to share and hope this helps.

To find all posts by a member including yourself, click on the search box on the top right. Enter the username in the Posted by member field. Leave everything else blank and click on search.

search function on this forum is broken. Older post are not found. I use google when searching for old sherdog posts/threads -including my own.
Using search (and a few "search for older post" clicks) I can find posts I made from a little more than a year ago. back to around mars 2020. Older than that I can only find by google.

Back