“Everybody is on steroids” - Scientific proof that Nate was right

Male contestants at the 1953 Mr Universe bodybuilding competition.

93365593fef13352c4d2627b297817ab.jpg

Popular Norwegian female cross country skier that was voted athlete of the year in 2018:

2190310.jpg

I think that was the British mr universe where the standard was lower than the Americans of the same time period but even the GOAT pre steroid era bodybuilders Steve reeves and John grimek don’t look so much bigger than Connery and his two competitors up there (who are almost surely natural).

Meanwhile nowadays females in endurance sports like that cross country skier are clearly juiced beyond even natural male test level production.

Yes, that's what he is referring to in his podcast as micro-dosing. Also might add that the study he is referring to is from 2007...if i remember correctly
hes talking bollocks then

microdosing in anti doping terms is most definitely doping with very small amounts to speed up excretion or to avoid tripping the biological passport

@-Dim-

I know that T/E isnt the only thing that triggers because there is a bunch of other shit that you can take like HGH and EPO that wont mess with your T/E.

So they must be testing for those separately. Since for example romero triggered a positive for ibutamoren, but nothing else came up on the side of T/E altering drugs.

You say all that, but i remember some stuff about cormier, jones, and maybe others too having strange T/E ratios, but nothing really ended up happening.

You said that if a sample shows something out of the ordinary they send it to specific analysis, but what if i slowly increase the dose slightly each time they test me, would that pass undetected?

Anyway, like you said, it isnt just the T/E. I already expected that, but as you can monitor your T/E you can also monitor all these other things. I believe there are drugs that help control the other markers as well.
You know, the OCT (on cycle theraphy) type stuff.

The most surprising thing to me is how whats considered micro can actually give the fighters a lot more leeway to beat the test than i imagined before. And also allows them to reap way more benefits than i expected.

By the way, i dont know where that other guy came up with the dude on the video saying its a time based thing.
You didnt watch it? I think you'll enjoy it.

man the GOAT jon jones had to be caught 4 times before people start realizing... MMA is literally built on performance enhancing drugs, none of this should be new news. if you thought the sport was ever clean you were just being naive. even the athletes that MIGHT not be doping right now would have 100% been doing it in their amateur days.

mma is riddled with it and i for one do not give a fuck. you'll let people elbow each other in the face until the whole canvas is read but you draw the line at a steroid? just let em do it, its never gonna be an even playing field anyway.

<{JustBleed}>

Popular Norwegian female cross country skier that was voted athlete of the year in 2018:

2190310.jpg
hahaha that chick is just shoving it straight in your face. so is holly holm.

@-Dim-

I know that T/E isnt the only thing that triggers because there is a bunch of other shit that you can take like HGH and EPO that wont mess with your T/E.

So they must be testing for those separately. Since for example romero triggered a positive for ibutamoren, but nothing else came up on the side of T/E altering drugs.

You say all that, but i remember some stuff about cormier, jones, and maybe others too having strange T/E ratios, but nothing really ended up happening.

You said that if a sample shows something out of the ordinary they send it to specific analysis, but what if i slowly increase the dose slightly each time they test me, would that pass undetected?

Anyway, like you said, it isnt just the T/E. I already expected that, but as you can monitor your T/E you can also monitor all these other things. I believe there are drugs that help control the other markers as well.
You know, the OCT (on cycle theraphy) type stuff.

The most surprising thing to me is how whats considered micro can actually give the fighters a lot more leeway to beat the test than i imagined before. And also allows them to reap way more benefits than i expected.

By the way, i dont know where that other guy came up with the dude on the video saying its a time based thing.
You didnt watch it? I think you'll enjoy it.

jones situation wasnt usada.

we havent seen anyones t/e ratio under the usada program because usada dont monitor that

If you follow the instructions that guy gives in his podcast, i can 100% guarantee you will be caught by usada within two tests,

Inb4 some fat sherdoger that doesnt train in anything tells you how his favorite fighter would never take steroids.
<KhabibBS>

Here we go again.

There's no such thing as PEDs. Drugs make healthy people sick.

This narrative is disrespectful to clean athletes.

There are tons of clean athlete's in other sports, in the sleazy world of cage fighting, they are few and far between.

That picture doesn't say much.. Lots of guys look better than that without even lifting. I have bad genetics and looked like the guy on the right after 6 months of lifting, come on. I'm honestly confused how that's a bodybuilding competition at all because there's guys at construction sites that look better than that. I think you're being taken for a ride.

This narrative is disrespectful to clean athletes.

There are tons of clean athlete's in other sports, in the sleazy world of cage fighting, they are few and far between.
9 out of 10 fastest men on the planet have tested positive at some point, the current fastest man on the planet Christian Coleman is currently in trouble for missing tests.
I dont understand why sherdogers cant grasp the simple concept of a chance of making millions and living a rich lifestyle vs working a 9-5 job like most of us.

Im sure these dirty athletes are living in shame as they sit in their mansion retired at the age of 35.
<GinJuice>

Back