“Everybody is on steroids” - Scientific proof that Nate was right

"Ive been saying this all along guys. Your favorite fighters are very likely on some shit." - from a rando guy, who found a rando guy on youtube.... Hopefully you can see why no one cares about your opinion on this matter?
Rando guy who just described what was found on the most comprehensive study ever done on the subject.

You didnt read shit, didnt watch shit, then shat through your mouth and then projected with that one. Otherwise you would know it isnt either mine or the guy on the videos opinion. Its a scientific study.

But instead of educating yourself you rather keep living on a bubble.

<LucyBless>

Stay hateful kid

Don't know about "everybody" but you have to be very ignorant and retarded to think this is a natural body:

XGjpm4M.png

Male contestants at the 1953 Mr Universe bodybuilding competition.

93365593fef13352c4d2627b297817ab.jpg

Popular Norwegian female cross country skier that was voted athlete of the year in 2018:

2190310.jpg

You didnt even read.(yeah you didnt, there is no way you read all that, watched a 45 minute video and looked up your shitty meme) and then posted here with a 1 minute difference from the OP

<3>

Typical sherdog moronic posting
Fuck you, breh. This is Sherdog, where men in their 30's and 40's are more interested in getting "likes" from strangers that they will never meet, rather than learning stuff and enriching their lives. (obligatory gifs for likes now)

{<jordan}<mma4><36><31><24>

My av has been trying to tell you guys this for years

I assume that
They check the actual levels too.
Normal range is 270 to 1070 ng/dL
With the later being extremely high still and a rarity for a natural person.
I would have thought if you hit 350mg of test and were tested straight after then you would be way over.

Every professional athlete on the planet is on something.

350mg a week???? That would out someone at about 1400 level. Normal is about 700.

According to this guy who has a channel dedicated exclusively to anti-doping(and i had heard about this before as well), the testing begins by analysing your T/E ratio. If it breaks the 4/1 threshold, your sample gets sent to further analysis..

yes and no, but more no than yes.

Theres two different things, the first being an athlete using testosterone specifically.

That will (unless you are administering epitestosterone) cause your t/e ratio to rise (the ratio between testosterone and epitestosterone which normally would be about 1:1).

If you t/e ratio goes over 4:1 (although thats not a hard and fast rule anymore), then that could mean that the athlete is administering exogenous (non natural) testosterone and so they may submit his samples to gc/irms (gas chromatography/isotope ratio mass spectrometry) which is mainly used to detect testosterone of a non andogenous nature.

so yes, on that part he is correct (but like I say 4:1 is really not a hard and fast rule). If an athletes biological passport shows their t/e ratio consistently at .75:1 and suddenly they jump to 2:1 ,that on its own would be enough to warrant further examination. And thats really only a tiny part of the picture

Which is where I get onto the "largely no" aspect. A t/e ratio alone is only a tiny piece of the jigsaw. Usada run full biological passports on every athlete, which means every sample, has its key factors logged, so testosterone and epi-testosterone levels, but also dhea levels, Andro, Etio, LH levels, etc etc

And all of these levels are monitored, (as well as countless others), multiple different things in the blood passport, steroidal passport and endocrine passport are constantly evaluated, and if any of those numbers suddenly seem odd, that will lead to targetted testing, or specific analysis (thats how Jessica Penne was caught)

So no, its really not as simple as a 4:1 t/e ratio being the trigger, there are hundreds of individual things that could be a trigger.

[
This 350mg/week dose might not trigger the 4/1 ratio threshold. And the samples arent even being sent to the secondary, more comprehensive stage. (confirmed on the video at 31:40). Out of the 9 people receiving the same amount of testosterone(350 mg/week), only 5 tested positive.

This is because there is extreme variation on how a persons T/E ratio will react for each individual. However, there is nothing stopping anyone from taking testosterone, paying for a test themselves and figuring out how much they can actually take and still stay within the 4/1 range while simultaneously way above the true natural range..

As I explain above, the 4:1 thing really isnt a fixed thing, its very flexible.

All the WADA rules state is that anything over 4:1 HAS TO be i) officially recorded as atypical and ii) investigated but that doesnt mean that instances below that are not investigated.

As I say, if you have provided ten urine samples over 2 years to USADA, and in all of those samples your t/e ratio is .75:1 and suddenly, your t/e ratio jumps to 2:1, I can 100% guarantee that a) your sample will be sent to gc/irms and b) you will be target tested. If your t/e ratio is normally 1:1 and suddenly drops to .5:1, again, you will be target tested and a sample may be analysed for specific substances not analysed for first time round.

But its not just limited to t/e ratio, if you DHEA levels suddenly jump (or drop), if your LH levels suddenly vary by 100%, you will also be targeted.

Microdosing does work, and does beat the testers, but its not as simple as keeping just one set of numbers (t/e ratio) steady, there a shit ton of other parameters you have to look at as well.

Nate and Nick belong to the dirtiest gym in MMA and people assume they have always been clean because they say so. It's not like they been tested regularly since USADA came along. Maybe that's part of the issue.

how many fights do they even have between them since usada came along? :D

Listened to 20 minutes of this Podcast - Micro-dosing is a term applied to time (weeks) and not amount (mg/day)
Typical testosterone therapy being about 12 weeks. Micro-dosing would be short 2-3 week therapy at a time, cycled.

No, not in an anti doping sense it isnt no.

Microdosing is using tiny amounts of a substance so that it is excreted from the body in the shortest possible time therefore improving your chances of non-detection, or, its using tiny amounts of a substance so that it doesnt cause huge variances in your biological passport.

A key example would be epo. Its detection window is about 7-8 hours. Microdosing late at night will mean you should be clear in teh morning if you are tested, and it also avoids your biological passport having huge jumps in your HCT (Red blood cells)

If he said that in his podcast he is wrong.

It makes you wonder why Josh Barnett, who seems pretty bright for an MMA fighter, got caught so much and seemingly never tried to beat the tests.

No, not in an anti doping sense it isnt no.

Microdosing is using tiny amounts of a substance so that it is excreted from the body in the shortest possible time therefore improving your chances of non-detection, or, its using tiny amounts of a substance so that it doesnt cause huge variances in your biological passport.

A key example would be epo. Its detection window is about 7-8 hours. Microdosing late at night will mean you should be clear in teh morning if you are tested, and it also avoids your biological passport having huge jumps in your HCT (Red blood cells)

If he said that in his podcast he is wrong.
Yes, that's what he is referring to in his podcast as micro-dosing. Also might add that the study he is referring to is from 2007...if i remember correctly

I know right
I was expecting official results posted of everyone on the roster showing us a 100% positive test result

Listened to 20 minutes of this Podcast - Micro-dosing is a term applied to time (weeks) and not amount (mg/day)
Typical testosterone therapy being about 12 weeks. Micro-dosing would be short 2-3 week therapy at a time, cycled.
It's a micro DOSE

Don't know about "everybody" but you have to be very ignorant and retarded to think this is a natural body:

XGjpm4M.png

Some serious hard work could get you there

So it is really amazing that anyone fails the test. I mean 500mg of test should be turbo enough for even Heavyweights. They may all be doping but only a fraction are dopes.

Of course the benefits are close to real cycling, while else would they be doing it otherwise?

Back