“Entire Board Resigns”

What is the ratio of women who get sexually harassed to women who benefit from sex with the same men?

Explain, in detail, how minors, some as young as 6 yo, will benefit from being molested by a team doctor.

I'll wait.

This whole story is really starting to piss me off.

The media is failing here once again.

Of course there is something wrong with this picture.

There was obviously a conspiracy to keep this quiet.

Just one more story showing a massive cover up of child rape.

Penn State, Catholic church, Denny Hastert, stories of schools where 100's of kids over decades time were raped.

How about instead of #metoo, we change it to #thePoliceHelpedRapeAChild

The tin-foilers are the retards though folks. Not the idiots swallowing the propaganda.
The whole conspiracy of silence thing is why the whole board has to go. That's a better response than we usually get when these things happen.

I'm not sure why you're bringing CTers into this, like this is somehow a vindication of believing crazy things in general. Do you honestly believe that anybody thought that US gymnastics wasn't an abusive environment? Everybody knew that we had adopted all that Bela Karolyi bullshit a while back and the athletes were treated horribly. It was really easy for a predator to come in when every kid was brainwashed already. It's not as if America was super skeptical about it.

Explain, in detail, how minors, some as young as 6 yo, will benefit from being molested by a team doctor.

I'll wait.
Yeah what the fuck was that comment about? That's what comes to mind in a thread like this?

Another WR poster crossed off the babysitting list.

Yeah what the fuck was that comment about? That's what comes to mind in a thread like this?

Another WR poster crossed off the babysitting list.
Can you read? It says nothing about 6 years-old being molested.

Can you read? It says nothing about 6 years-old being molested.
The subject of this thread is the administrative response to the sexual assault of over 100 children, and the conspiracy of silence.

What is it that makes you, seemingly out of the blue, wonder aloud about women using sex to get ahead?

Dude. 150 athletes coming out going HE TOUCHED ME ZOMG.

150????? Come on man. There’s something missing here otherwise women are simply inferior to men and deserve to be subjugated

When you say women you're missing the point that most of the victims were minors at the time. Thus the reason the guy got so much time.

Dude. 150 athletes coming out going HE TOUCHED ME ZOMG.

150????? Come on man. There’s something missing here otherwise women are simply inferior to men and deserve to be subjugated

Or you know, we could educate ourselves about the real world feelings and psychological damage that sexual abuse causes in people and stop blaming the kids you stupid fuck.

I never thought I would see the day when people were so poisoned by.petty emotional concerns that they.would lose sight of the need to protect children from predatory human beings. What is wrong with you man?

Three messages since September 2016... and THESE are two of them? Holy alt-account, Batman.

You’ve been sitting on this shit, haven’t you?

He should not have Holy Account Batman its the wrong thing to do Alfred

The subject of this thread is the administrative response to the sexual assault of over 100 children, and the conspiracy of silence.

What is it that makes you, seemingly out of the blue, wonder aloud about women using sex to get ahead?
Were they all children?

Excuse, me with the multiple threads on Sherdog concerning sexual harrassment, I brought up sexual harrassment in a thread about molestation, which I didn't realize.

Fawlty, I've seen you post in many threads, you're always impeccably on thread topic? Screw you.

I have always thought it was weird for men to coach women athletic teams even if it is totally harmless. Just weird to me. Like high school girls basketball even. I would feel awkward coaching a bunch of young women/girls.

What is the ratio of women who get sexually harassed to women who benefit from sex with the same men?

Sure.

This entire thread is about a doctor who molested minors. There is literally no other topic in the OP or subsequent posts. At no point did anybody bring up harassment of adults or the #metoo movement because neither is in any way relevant to a doctor molesting minors. So either you are talking about the molested minors or you are a shit poster posting non-sequiturs.

The internet sometimes poisons the world in a way that would not be otherwise. People used to rightly be ashamed of shit perspectives like this and keep that shit buried. The ones sick enough to say it out loud used to get put in their place by others in a way that is not possible to do on a discussion forum.

Fuck anyone defending pedophiles, or rape or fucking sexual misconduct. Ban them too.

Three messages since September 2016... and THESE are two of them? Holy alt-account, Batman.

You’ve been sitting on this shit, haven’t you?
His other post mentions having an alt account. I'm guessing it got banned so he came back to this one.

The whole conspiracy of silence thing is why the whole board has to go. That's a better response than we usually get when these things happen.

I'm not sure why you're bringing CTers into this, like this is somehow a vindication of believing crazy things in general. Do you honestly believe that anybody thought that US gymnastics wasn't an abusive environment? Everybody knew that we had adopted all that Bela Karolyi bullshit a while back and the athletes were treated horribly. It was really easy for a predator to come in when every kid was brainwashed already. It's not as if America was super skeptical about it.

Where is the Harvey Weinstien level outrage, or Roy Moore level outrage, at the Catholic cardinals, the board of Penn state, and the demands these board members, cops, psychologists, ect. serve 20 years in prison for being accomplices to this crime?

That is the conspiracy.

The lack of accountability, and the media not breaking out the pitch forks, is the conspiracy in plain sight for anyone to see.

Where is the Harvey Weinstien level outrage, or Roy Moore level outrage, at the Catholic cardinals, the board of Penn state, and the demands these board members, cops, psychologists, ect. serve 20 years in prison for being accomplices to this crime?

That is the conspiracy.

The lack of accountability, and the media not breaking out the pitch forks, is the conspiracy in plain sight for anyone to see.
I don't know why this story has less interest. Olympians aren't quite movie stars, but they're pretty close. I would expect more interest in this story. The accountability aspect is better than usual though, with the whole board going away.

Back