“Domestic Gender Equality”

I do see more women cutting the grass. If a man is a handyman putting in new kitchens and fixing the cars, then the women needs to do more of the other stuff. If the guy is just cutting the grass and taking out the garbage, he should be willing to help with a couple other things more often..

Of course thIs is just item #14,301 in propaganda operation “androgynize the west,” and we would all be far better treating American corporate media like the Amish, but sure now that women work so much more (item #7) men who aren’t doing anything else can help more.

We split up the tasks according to who has more time that week. My wife and I both work and usually alternate doing all tasks. She mows the lawn sometimes while I do dishes sometimes, then it’s reversed. We don’t really care too much as long as things get done.

I hear ya. I accept that my wife isn’t willing to do a lot of the things I do around the house. This post wasn’t for the purpose of complaining or keeping score, I’m really just interested in how others distribute the tasks. I’m curious if any wives out there are willing to get dirty and sweaty, and conversely how many men out there are not willing to do a lot of the female stuff. Not sure how that makes me selfish
Hey. It wasn't directed at you pet se. Just the culture that pervades...

{<redford}

There are people that still wash dishes? Fuck, I couldn't imagine not having a dish washer.

Also, I'd never let anyone do my laundry.
still making wet-dream in your 40s?

Nah, I'm more of a skid marks kind of guy
laugh-lol.gif

I'm all for domestic gender equality. It's about time I got some help with lawnmowing, generator repairing, snow removing, heavy furniture moving, driveway repairing, gutter cleaning, drain clog clearing, etc, etc.

What do you thinks gonna happen if I ask the wife to fix a blown off shingle..

We do our own laundry, split the cooking, she does more cleaning and I do more looking after the garden.

The dishes just go in the dish washer.

I'm all for domestic gender equality. It's about time I got some help with lawnmowing, generator repairing, snow removing, heavy furniture moving, driveway repairing, gutter cleaning, drain clog clearing, etc, etc.
So I just decided to look up this "domestic gender equility" nonsense and go figure.. the bitching and moaning about men needed to do more household chores never mention any of this. Apparently you're supposed to do all of the above and help clean the inside of the house, do laundry, cook, etc.

Typical woe is me bullshit from feminists.

Whoever is home and has more time, does the chores. (food, laundry, cleaning).

I avoid the garden unless work with machinery is needed.

I do all the repair jobs.

I also do the heavy physical labour.

Last edited:
I say whatever works in your marriage and gets your household to flow. Every marriage has different sharing of the responsibilities and that's alright.

I personally am not a fan of the new age trend of turning every societal norm upside down for no other purpose than to do so. There is nothing wrong with traditional roles either.

I really feel badly for nurses who work full-time and take care of the kids. Then, their husbands with crappy jobs expect them to do all the chores around the house. They work more hours and make more money than their husbands, yet are expected to do everything at home in addition while hubby watches tv of some nonsense. They, as a group, ought to dump those chumps.

I live by myself so there is no one to wash dishes, fold laundry, and my fridge is always empty.

I do the cooking when I can. Wherever you go the best cooks are men, forget about it.

i drive the car, fix shit at home, bring out the trash, buy weekly stuff at the grocery, carry heavy bags etc

She does'nt do lot of stuff i do, me not doing lot of home stuff she does (mostly cleaning/washing) keep things balanced

Btw i cook most of my food because she cooks like shit lol

We’re both pretty flexible, I do most of the cooking, she does most of the cleaning, but neither will turn down the opportunity to help with any chores. Anything with heavy lifting is on me, she just can’t do that, but otherwise we both pretty much do any work necessary to keep an orderly and functioning home.

We split the dishes but she does all the other cleaning and laundry.

But I work and right now she doesn't.

The last 3 relationship I was In, I did everything.
Cook, clean, groceries.

This new Thot's generation kinda suck.
Yeah been there. How many women 30 ish and younger dont clean , cook just hit vapes play on the phone and send nudes. Its the real pandemic.

Back