“Dinosaurs in love” Written and illustrated by 3 year old

I don't know what it is but I see her and she just pisses me off for some reason , same as Yoko Ono.

Yeah, it's a shame what parents will do to a child to further their own agenda.......

I know what you mean about Yoko and Greta, there's something about them, it's a different something but it ends with the same feelings towards them........I think it's because they think their own shit doesn't stink.....

This is like those tweets when people’s say my three year old just asked me “why do the police keep killing black people, aren’t they supposed to protect us”
When my cousin was 3 she kept asking her dad why their black waiter's hands were dirty. She just saw the dark skin and figured that it was dirty. That is how deep 3 year olds think. But sure tell me all about what a great little social justice warrior Braxton is shaping out to be.

51f+cNHRVOL.jpg

51939wFGFJL._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

chDHjsu.gif

Yeah, it's a shame what parents will do to a child to further their own agenda.......

I know what you mean about Yoko and Greta, there's something about them, it's a different something but it ends with the same feelings towards them........I think it's because they think their own shit doesn't stink.....
What has Greta done to make you think she thinks her shit doesn't stink?

100% was not illustrated by a 3yr old.

Written maybe, sung maybe but drawn? That's really hard to believe. Maybe the initial concept art.

Still, felt that kid need a hug!

If you don't get it......... then...... I'm sorry.
You said groomed children do. Do you mean they think their shit does in fact stink? So you're saying Greta isn't a groomed child? Or did you fuck that up and you're saying groomed children annoy you because they think their shit doesn't stink?

Good, but I'd prefer it with an American child.

I wonder what the parents thought when a stegosaurus and a brontosaurus started going out. It was a different time then.
At least the brontosaurus wasn’t black

or Asian.

You said groomed children do. Do you mean they think their shit does in fact stink? So you're saying Greta isn't a groomed child? Or did you fuck that up and you're saying groomed children annoy you because they think their shit doesn't stink?

Look........ I understand you might have a thing for Greta but I have my own opinion on her and you don't have to go full White Knight at me.........Lances have feelings too..........

Look........ I understand you might have a thing for Greta but I have my own opinion on her and you don't have to go full White Knight at me.........Lances have feelings too..........
I just asked why you felt she thought her shit didn't stink. I haven't said a single positive thing about her, I'm apathetic, you're the one with feelings about her.

100% was not illustrated by a 3yr old.

Written maybe, sung maybe but drawn? That's really hard to believe. Maybe the initial concept art.

Still, felt that kid need a hug!

Yeah the kid's singing was cute enough that I give the video a thumbs up even if the parents probably did the rest of it.

I just asked why you felt she thought her shit didn't stink. I haven't said a single positive thing about her, I'm apathetic, you're the one with feelings about her.

You're projecting again............it's not a good trait and you really need to take ownership.........if Greta is your type......just go for it........I'm sure she can always get a boat or something and come to you.......

Back