“Derrick Lewis fights are ALWAYS crazy exciting” ~Joe Rogan

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well there you have it.

Confirmation that Rogan’s brain is indeed fried out from all the years of drug and PED use.

EDIT: I meant drug and PED ABUSE.

giphy.gif

Lol at 2020 people still cares what Rogan saying

More often than not they deliver. From the fight to the post fight speech.

DC
Francis
Tonight

All in fact did NOT deliver.
Tonight delivered. Are you going to act like everytime it got stood up you weren't hyped. From the headkicks to the flying knees. Knowing that LEwis can end it at any point keeps it exciting.

Tonight delivered. Are you going to act like everytime it got stood up you weren't hyped. From the headkicks to the flying knees. Knowing that LEwis can end it at any point keeps it exciting.
I was not hyped at all. You must get your jollies off at nonsense.

Didn't he go on Rogans podcast? You can tell Rogan favors him in fights. Shits funny.

I understand why Joe says that...

Lewis has an entertaining personality and he also ALWAYS goes for the KO...

Which in turn allows Joe to do his excited “He’s out” or “He stunned him” or “He’s in trouble!”

I understand why Joe says that...

Lewis has an entertaining personality and he also ALWAYS goes for the KO...

Which in turn allows Joe to do his excited “He’s out” or “He stunned him” or “He’s in trouble!”
Ok

Dont forget also, firas zahabi is the greatest coach on earth and tristar the best gym

WHo even is this rogaine nobody? Like wasn’t he a host of some murican reality show fear factory, some shit? Just goes to show, literally anyone can become famous in that weird ass place. No talent, no brains, no looks, just know the right people, suck the right cock, do drugs with the right people, etc. buncha bizarre false idol worship going on over there, people walking around directionless & looking to complete nobodies like joe rogaine as some sort of figure of authority LOL

WHo even is this rogaine nobody? Like wasn’t he a host of some murican reality show fear factory, some shit? Just goes to show, literally anyone can become famous in that weird ass place. No talent, no brains, no looks, just know the right people, suck the right cock, do drugs with the right people, etc. buncha bizarre false idol worship going on over there, people walking around directionless & looking to complete nobodies like joe rogaine as some sort of figure of authority LOL
I bet in ur country the celebrities are all upstanding and well cultured people lol its the same shit everywhere man

I bet in ur country the celebrities are all upstanding and well cultured people lol its the same shit everywhere man
To be fair, Rogan is more of a circus clown than an actual celebrity.

Back