Media “Can you help the guy out” - John Morgan presses Dana on Tim Sylvia situation

2cdiuj8.gif

If Sylvia dies = he dies due to his own stupidity . Made a ton of money , ate like shit, used steroids, was a slob, gave him self diabetes , and he didn’t bother getting insurance? Oh well that’s all his fault

Those waitresses or whoever is receiving those random 10k tips Dana sporadically gives once in a blue moon probably changes their bum life and Dana apparently actually liked something about the person. Dana does not like Tim and I don't think he ever did. Sylvia has also made more money in 5 years than some people make in a life time. I don't like the goof but I don't blame him if he doesn't give Tim anything.

John Morgan may ass well help out if he feels so strongly about this

Sylvia has his own roofing company. Insurance in the US is not cheap and he probably employees guys that don't want to have the cost deducted from their pay.

The kind of surgeries he will need are probably insanely expensive.

Side note, anyone notice that Big Tim is looking like Jimmy from Breaker High (Tyler Labine)?

220px-Tyler_Labine_2012.jpg

Anyone think we sherdoggers should make a donation in honour of Goober?

Anyone?

We all agree that the medical system in the us is f@$ked up and needs to be changed right?

Bunch of suckers getting ripped off. Feel bad for the guy, but he made enough money where he should be set for life. He also owns fairly expensive cars he could sell. He also should be buying himself insurance or finding a job that offers insurance. He made more money fighting in a few years than the vast majority of people will make in their lifetime. Feel bad, but not bad enough to hand my money over to his irresponsible ass.

I remember an ex NE Patriot having a fundraiser for his kid with cancer. The guy still had 5 mercedes parked in his driveway though. But people driving 15 year old PT cruisers were giving him cash.

Isn't it reasonable to suppose that had he retired after the surgery the UFC paid for, the arm wouldn't have gotten further injured, or at least not nearly as badly as it did? I don't see how his post-UFC fighting career can be irrelevant to the situation.

They covered his medical costs only. If they forced him to retire they’d be liable for a lot more money in lost wages than the cost of repairing a broken arm

Timmy should’ve hired an adequate accountant. Unfortunately, he’s a big dummy who’s proving that with his two tight buttholes sticking out of his arm.

I feel for Tim,

But he's paying for the bad choices that he's made in his life, and no one else is responsible for that except for Tim himself.

If Tim was a humble champion, from a time when every fighter was underpaid, and he can't pay his medical bills today after a humble lifestyle... Yea, I'll donate myself.

But that's not the case here. Dude made more than 99% of MMA fighters when he stepped in to fight Fedor at Affliction.

Anyways, regardless, I'm glad he has managed to raise the money. I hope he actually spends in on his medical treatment, and not on another young hot gold-digger. It is what it is.

Best wishes to Timmeh

Every meal looking like an eating competition can add up

9vbln7.jpg

Especially when you Photoshop the picture.
Show some respect to Timmeh. In the UFC he went the farthest of anyone with the least amount of talent. He was meh at most things but wasn't great at anything but still held the belt twice. And is still to this day tied for the most Heavyweight title defences.
weigh_in_20.0.jpg

qQcpN17.jpg

Hespect

Last edited:
Dana would trample a Make A Wish kid if it would save him fifty cents. No chance he’s going to help out one of his former or current employees
Why he didn't lay a single person off during the quarantine, and didn't cut anyone's pay

I feel sorry for Tim Sylvia butttt hes says he doesn't have insurance. Why doesn't he have insurance? I have insurance that I pay for. If he doesn't make much money he can get a large portion if not all of it subsidized. He also made $800,000 fighting Fedor and I'm sure at least another million or two from sponsors and fight purses over the years. This seems to be mostly irresponsible choices on his part. It's going to over 10,000 dollars according to him, well I guess all that money he saved not paying insurance can cover that.

also isn’t he a business owner as well?

It just looks like he doesn’t wanna pay outta his own pocket.

Back