Media “Can you help the guy out” - John Morgan presses Dana on Tim Sylvia situation

He fell in love with a young latina gold digger. She left him dry
tim-sylvia-girlfriend.jpg
Source?

Right it’s makes no sense and it’s hypocritical by Dana. Tim was paid that amount of money because he was a fighter, a champion and earned it, that has nothing to do with what Danas or anyone else’s definition of what a lot money is. Just because he made money does negate the fact the UFC does not have a responsibility.

That would be like saying to the average person “You had a job and made a lot of money, so why should I pay you a pension”

Are you suggesting they should take care of him for the rest of his life?

Dana should have said something like I’ll look into it, kick in 10k, which he can easily afford, and he would be a hero and get good PR. You can’t call him cheap for putting in 10k and if you do, you look like an ungrateful ass. Win, win, just do it Dana.

Tim's GoFundMe has 13k, the surgery is 10k...do you math ?

Funny how Dana immediately bursts out "He fought a shitload of times after the UFC in a million different organizations"

also Dana: I don't know anything about the situation

I agree with Dana though, you can't have a bunch of fights outside of the UFC and then years later say you want to have your fucked up arm fixed again
The bolts have nothing to do with the others fights tho it was just a shit job originally or his body is naturally rejecting them, would’ve happened anyway

Why should Dana help someone that's been taking personal shots at him for years?

No but they should at least cover health insurance or past injuries.
They covered 100% of them sixteen years ago. He's had 12 UFC fights and 14 non-UFC fights since then.

HOW LONG should they continue to provide healthcare for him? The exact number of years?

1. training, blocking punches, attempted submissions, falls in the cage, throwing punches, etc. in 12 UFC fights afterwards (for which he received medical coverage) and 14 non-UFC fights for which god knows what he did or received.
  2. Failing to see his doctor regularly. Spending his money on luxury trucks instead of follow-up procedures, etc.

Pretty ironic that Tim Sylvia was very vocally against medicare for all but now he can't pay for his medical bills and is asking for help when they have no legal obligation to.

I do have some sympathy for Sylvia as he is a pioneer but I would have a lot more sympathy if he voted correctly.

He said he doesn't believe in people getting handouts when it was about medicare for all but he has a gofundme, HMMM.

On one hand I legitimately feel for the guy.

On the other like others on here have pointed out, he made a fair amount of cash throughout his career, collected assets etc.
It kind of seems like a dick move to set up a gofundme to ask people who are struggling enough at this time to pay not only for your surgery also the mismanagement of your own funds.

1. training, blocking punches, attempted submissions, falls in the cage, throwing punches, etc. in 12 UFC fights afterwards (for which he received medical coverage) and 14 non-UFC fights for which god knows what he did or received.
  2. Failing to see his doctor regularly. Spending his money on luxury trucks instead of follow-up procedures, etc.

u never read my first post

It's possible that his fights after his UFC played a part in what's going on.

I agree with Dana though, you can't have a bunch of fights outside of the UFC and then years later say you want to have your fucked up arm fixed again

Your first post would've made sense to reply me with if I said that I didn't agree with Dana or didn't think that having a bunch of fights outside of the UFC affected his injury.

The injury happened in the UFC. You can argue that the UFC doesn't have any responsibility to pay for it, but the fact the he fought later in other organizations doesn't have anything to do with it.

maybe when it first happened he should of used the ufc medicail care an gotten it fixed correctly.
i worked for a huge theme park as a young person i hurt my knee working there. they paid for the treatment as a worker comp claim. i wouldnt expect them to come any thing that comes from it 25 years later.

maybe when it first happened he should of used the ufc medicail care an gotten it fixed correctly.
i worked for a huge theme park as a young person i hurt my knee working there. they paid for the treatment as a worker comp claim. i wouldnt expect them to come any thing that comes from it 25 years later.
I don't think you actually read my post.

Dana played dumb. Why is Tim broke? He made plenty of money in his career. Nearly 1 mil Alone for the Fedor fight..
Look at his Instagram. I make decent money and he spends 30x what I do.

Also he eats terribly. Just meat and bread and slop.

Back