“But my people we STOOD and we FOUGHT”

DcYUui6.jpg

hvvJUsZ.jpg

LOOOOL Wand has like a hundred losses...

BUT... not a single TAP.

FACT of the day: 100% of Connie’s losses have come via QUITTING

Now that’s a “PROPER” comeback lad

1Ru13ay.gif

<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>

I hope Kebob's forced to fight any of the guys he's been ducking all this time.
27-0 and yet he's ducking alright lol. Don't get me wrong I'm more of a Tony fan than I am a Khabib fan but I find it funny so many who were claiming Conor beats Khabib are now riding Tony's coat tails.

Kebob ducked every wrestler and BJJ practitioner with a good guard and decent striking in the division.

Tony had to undergo surgery, Kebob didn't. Kebob pulled out 4 times (twice against Cerrone and twice against Tony), not to mention his entire record is guys who stylistically pose no threat to him. If that doesn't tell "he ducks", I have bad news for you.
Tony got wiped out by a fucking cable days before the Khabib fight.

Just stop.

LOOOOL Wand has like a hundred losses...

BUT... not a single TAP.

FACT of the day: 100% of Connie’s losses have come via QUITTING

Now that’s a “PROPER” comeback lad

1Ru13ay.gif

<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>
Can't tap out when you're already unconscious from getting knocked the fuck out. <seedat>

CxuB8zP.gif

SqMpioT.gif

InVb1wS.gif

Juicehead sucks!

<22>

Lol, weren't you saying how crappy Khabib's striking was and how Conman would spark him?

Singing a different tune now I see.
Modifying your opinions based on the availability of new evidence is what everyone should do. This is a positive.

It was a glorified Schaub league SUG fight.

Let's be real. Sug Knight is a bigger draw than Khabib in combat sports.

So in other words, Kebob has no incentive to fight Tony now. That's, actually, what I've been saying all this time: Kebob was willing to risk fighting Tony (and lose) when Tony had the belt, now Kebob will duck (like he did his entire career).

Your sig is a disgrace, no grapplers who can strike. Wtf is rda he is a gordo bjj blackbelt who is no joke on the feet. Miller? U serious, Khabib dominated a better version in Healy right after Healy beat Miller. Pettis and Eddie both turned down the opportunity to fight Khabib. Nate, really. You clearly know nothing about styles in mma Khabib is a nightmare for him look at what Bendo and Clay did only it would be much worse. Gaethje is 2 - 2 and is yet to beat a serious contender how is he even in the running to fight Khabib. Only Ferguson and Lee are possible threats out of everyone you mentioned.

rda he is a gordo bjj blackbelt who is no joke on the feet.
His guard sucks and he spends all his fights on the feet striking.

Miller? U serious, Khabib dominated a better version in Healy right after Healy beat Miller.
Healy beat Miller, but Kebob didn't. Miller is a stylistic Kebob-killa.

Pettis and Eddie both turned down the opportunity to fight Khabib.
Source?

Nate, really. You clearly know nothing about styles in mma Khabib is a nightmare for him look at what Bendo and Clay did only it would be much worse.
Again, Kebob's no Bendo or Clay. Kebob sticks to you like a wet paper and does his leg humping all fight long, then he's tired and rests for entire round walking flat-footed with his silly jab. That's where Nate's beautiful BJJ guard and boxing come in, not to mention Nate's outstanding cardio. Nate would put Kebob to shame in every department (grappling, striking, conditioning, or heart).

Gaethje is 2 - 2 and is yet to beat a serious contender how is he even in the running to fight Khabib.
{<jordan}
Don't be scared, homie (Ali won't allow Gaethje to fight Kebob).

Only Ferguson and Lee are possible threats out of everyone you mentioned.
No kidding.

Can't tap out when you're already unconscious from getting knocked the fuck out. <seedat>

CxuB8zP.gif

SqMpioT.gif

InVb1wS.gif

Juicehead sucks!

<22>

This proves that Khabib really....really...REALLY...traumatized you last Saturday

3No2m.gif

Tap

Tap

Tap. The whole world was watching.

This proves that Khabib really....really...REALLY...traumatized you last Saturday

3No2m.gif

Tap

Tap

Tap. The whole world was watching.
All the greats have tapped. Fedor, GSP, Silva. When Conor wins the rematch we'll have to place you on suicide watch.

Who is that black shirt dude grabbing at Conor's leg?

All the greats have tapped. Fedor, GSP, Silva. When Conor wins the rematch we'll have to place you on suicide watch.
Fedor, GSP, and Silva didn't act like retards leading up to their fight.

Conor is more akin to Joanna and Ronda. Acting foolish, saying ridiculous things then being besmirched, with millions watching, in glorious acts of karma. Oh, can't forget your boi NOlogic. Pretty epic meltdown on his part too.

his best line and the one that showed the accumulation of his intelligence: Mur Mur Mur Mur

At least Conor faced an opponent (in Kebob) whose style was highly probable to subdue him. Kebob has yet to man up to accomplish this feat.
Tony bless.
Wtf are you on about? I thought Khabib's Kryptonite was an elite striker...um didn't you just deliver that, or is Conor not as tough as advertised?

At least Conor faced an opponent (in Kebob) whose style was highly probable to subdue him. Kebob has yet to man up to accomplish this feat.

Tony bless.

Only after Iaquinta fight and ONLY after the Lobov incident. He would have ducked Khabib further if not for these to things. Just like he ducked Edgar and Tony.

As for Khabib, he's already fased RDA, who was supposed to give him some troubles everywhere and who's wrestling is a bit underrated (he wrestled Pettis better than Alvarez).

Plus up to this point, Khabib has never ducked anyone.

Tony bless.

Who would you say is a difficult opponent for Khabib, stylistically?

Back