“Best of Boxing” on ESPN+

MysticCam

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone else have ESPN+ and notice the best of boxing selection? Looks like they have a pretty nice selection of fights

Pretty soon I’m planning on spending a lot of time watching old fights while I workout(mostly doing push ups and karate) in my moms garage

Which fights would you recommend?

Anyone else have ESPN+ and notice the best of boxing selection? Looks like they have a pretty nice selection of fights

Pretty soon I’m planning on spending a lot of time watching old fights while I workout(mostly doing push ups and karate) in my moms garage

What Library of Fights are they getting it from ? Their PBC stuff and Old Friday Night Fights?

I really like Pac vs Margarito. Underrated fight, IMO. Pac/Marquez 4 was epic.

Leonard/Hearns 2 was OK.

Quarry vs Foster is entertaining.

Leonard/Hearns 2 was OK.

Thanks I’ll check these out

Update:just watched Pac/Marquez 4, damn good fight

Pac came out super aggressive and was winning the early rounds. Marquez was trying to time him with the right hand and finally caught him and knocked him down in the 3rd round which was nice. Manny came back super aggressive. 5th round was epic, both guys doing damage and Marquez face getting busted up pretty bad

Epic KO as the bell rang in the 6th. Manny was OUT. Brutal KO. I think Manny was ahead before getting KOd I’m curious how the rest of the fight would have went if it didn’t end there

Thanks for the great fight suggestion. Should I watch any of their other 3 fights? I’ll watch more of the ones you suggested later

Last edited:

First of all, why are you doing Karate in your mom's garage?
Secondly, how can I be the first one that's trolled you about it? LOL.
Seriously though, do it where you can & when you can, bro.
What style?
I did four years of Isshin-Ryu as a young teen & then later on, as an adult I earned my black belt in Hawaiian Kempo/Kajukenbo.

As for what fights to watch, hunt down any of Micky Ward's fights vs Alfonso Sanchez
vs Reggie Green
vs Shea Neary
vs Antonio Diaz
vs Emanuel Agustus

Those will be an excellent place to start. Peace.

Leonard/Hearns 2 was OK.

Just watched Pac/Margarito

Damn good fight. Impressive performance by Manny but goddamn Margarito is tough, holy shit

First of all, why are you doing Karate in your mom's garage?
Secondly, how can I be the first one that's trolled you about it? LOL.
Seriously though, do it where you can & when you can, bro.
What style?
I did four years of Isshin-Ryu as a young teen & then later on, as an adult I earned my black belt in Hawaiian Kempo/Kajukenbo.

As for what fights to watch, hunt down any of Micky Ward's fights vs Alfonso Sanchez
vs Reggie Green
vs Shea Neary
vs Antonio Diaz
vs Emanuel Agustus

Those will be an excellent place to start. Peace.

Hahaha thanks bro I’ll check these out

Sugar ray robinson vs Jake Lamotta 6, ESPN redid the commentary with bob sheridan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back