News “AskNotorious” Conor McGregor is currently doing a ground breaking Q/A(updated)

So it sounds like you either are Jay Pettry or someone close to him, but I’ll just disregard most of what you said and reiterate the fact that if you think he has more to offer on anything related to martial arts than Conor mcgregor, you are not a smart guy.

i don’t have much else to say based on this very wordy, insulting and low-brow post filled With straw men like ‘it’s probably a PR person anyway’. Lol. You can’t defend his post or his insulting tone to Conor and your attempts to cape for him are failing badly.

Conor Mcgregor > Jay Pettry in terms of valuable knowledge. You won’t find anybody who says anything else. Sorry.
I actually have not insulted you in the slightest, but judging by the 'wordy' bit it must be the 'former' - the 18-25 age bracket - which kinda leaves some hope for your future... Good luck with that

Meh. He seems like the guy that just wants to live life after making it big at this point in his career, so I'm not really overly concerned about whatever he does in his UFC tenure.

He's pretty much just a rich asf athlete at this point, not really a political activist who is willing to motivate people on a grand scale.

i have never irl talked about conor since the khabib fight.

What are you talking about retard it's pretty obvious what I'm saying. I'll let you re read it and take a few minutes so you're autistic brain can understand.

I'm autistic and a retard?

Your thread is garbage and you are a fucking spastic

Pretty obvious your mum threw away the baby and kept the after birth

She should have fucking done the world a favour and used contraception, but I bet she is paying the price now

“Everyone in real life”

Wtf are you talking about? I don’t know anybody in real life that even knows who he is. Just because he’s the most important figure in your life. That doesn’t mean the real world gives a shit about some tatted up, niche sport, shit talker.

If John Q has even heard about him. It’s probably because of some crime he’s associated with.
That's because you're a no life loser who has more posts in one year than I have in 9.

Get a life and make some friends you fucking neckbeard. You probably got no friends who you see in person. Bruh just cause they called friends in facebook don't mean they're really you're friends. Go outside man talk to people.

I don't know anyone who gives a shit about McGregor.

Obviously if someone outside of the MMA world does give a shit about anyone, it would be Conor because he is the most popular.

I'm autistic and a retard?

Your thread is garbage and you are a fucking spastic

Pretty obvious your mum threw away the baby and kept the after birth

She should have fucking done the world a favour and used contraception, but I bet she is paying the price now
Holy shit you got 10,000 posts in 2 years holy shit you're best friend is your mom. No wonder all the losers like you two hate mcgregor you got no life lmao. Dude pathetic please bro see the sun

Why are you asking people in “real life” about Conor. Can you not keep up with his activities through social media? Definitely make sure to tweet him about all the three people you know talking about him. I’m sure he will care and send you a case of proper 12 for being a proper gentleman.

Holy shit you got 10,000 posts in 2 years holy shit you're best friend is your mom. No wonder all the losers like you two hate mcgregor you got no life lmao. Dude pathetic please bro see the sun

Just because you have spent the best part of 8 years in a mental home and mommy doesn't let you use internet

Anyway, gone please go through your original post and fix it

You look like a spastic and it's obvious you're very triggered glue head lol

That's because you're a no life loser who has more posts in one year than I have in 9.

Get a life and make some friends you fucking neckbeard. You probably got no friends who you see in person. Bruh just cause they called friends in facebook don't mean they're really you're friends. Go outside man talk to people.

Sorry if I burst your bubble. But, the real world doesn’t give a fiddler’s fuck about Conor.

Eh I dont got time to post to losers here with no life. To the Mod who deleted my thread and put it here you're the reason everyone is leaving sherdog. Dumbass my thread isn't even close to this one. Stupid fuck learn to understand you ruin this forum.

So it sounds like you either are Jay Pettry or someone close to him, but I’ll just disregard most of what you said and reiterate the fact that if you think he has more to offer on anything related to martial arts than Conor mcgregor, you are not a smart guy.

i don’t have much else to say based on this very wordy, insulting and low-brow post filled With straw men like ‘it’s probably a PR person anyway’. Lol. You can’t defend his post or his insulting tone to Conor and your attempts to cape for him are failing badly.

Conor Mcgregor > Jay Pettry in terms of valuable knowledge. You won’t find anybody who says anything else. Sorry.
I find it incredibly strange that you've decided you're going to wage a personal war on behalf of a pro fighter.

I find it incredibly strange that you've decided you're going to wage a personal war on behalf of a pro fighter.

osh.gif

What have I done haha, I was mostly taking the piss, but this dude sounds pretty serious LOL.

Ask him how much it cost him to make those rape cases go away
Yeah, his "notorious" nickname really is coming true.... in all the wrong ways.

It certainly makes one notorious to rape women and punch old men. Great job Conor, you're just a stellar fella.

Back