News “AskNotorious” Conor McGregor is currently doing a ground breaking Q/A(updated)

Whereas some people know their ceiling - they win a couple of defenses, then call it a day

I guess Conor's ceiling was winning the belts and calling it a day and that's why Khabib will be considered a GOAT and McGregor a also ran.

Oh trust me, I know who it is again coming back to troll, this isn't his first rodeo. But don't be silly, this has nothing to do with staff liking or not liking X fighter, it's a complete eye-roll when someone says "He’s about to drop immense knowledge on us mere mortals."

I might be going off of hearsay which was Foolish haha, all I see is some people say the Heavies Mod's HATE Conor, but I did figure it was the "Knawledge" bit that got the response haha.

lol well done. Maybe you secretly ARE Conor???

I love Guinness. I never get a hangover from it. Though I have not smoked weed in years lol

I have much in common with him, I know if we met we would get on lol

Smoking cbd flower, low thc. No high, but relaxes the body

I smoked thc every day through my teens and early 20s

Yes guinness is awesome. I'm actually sitting with the original. Guinness, which is fizzy. Normally drink draught, but like the original now and then

{<jordan}

You not making sense homie

Maybe you just too flustered see..? Take break from trying defend your boy, credit to you defending him more than he ever did his belts he was so proud to parade but too scared to defend.

Lmao I hope you don’t believe you have more to offer than Conor.... and if you don’t, you shouldn’t have made this post
I would be inclined to believe that @JayPettryMMA could provide more valuable insights on the subjects of:
- Geography
- History
- Common sense
- Dancing
- Managing social boards
- General spelling, writing, reading
- Ethics and moral values
Conor would have an upper hand when it comes to entrepreneurship and marketing. That's it - there is no proof Conor can teach anyone anything about MMA, training, camps etc. He is a talented athlete with incredible marketing skills and extremely poor choices ...

I would be incline to believe that JayPettryMMA could provide more valuable insights on the subjects of:
- Geography
- History
- Common sense
- Dancing
- Managing social boards
- General spelling, writing, reading
- Ethics and moral values
Conor would have an upper hand when it comes to entrepreneurship and marketing. That's it - there is no proof Conor can teach anyone anything about MMA, training, camps etc. He is a talented athlete with incredible marketing skills and extremely poor choices ...
You’re guessing on all of these. History? Common sense? Geography? Dancing? Managing a forum?? Morality? Lmfao, what a complete joke. You’re guessing on all of those, that’s the first point.

More importantly, this is a martial arts forum. The guy is an mma journalist. If you think that guy has more to offer in terms of knowledge regarding martial arts than Conor mcgregor, you should be disregarded. If he thinks he has more to offer, his words and his work should be disregarded.

He did some real champ shit by getting the belt and another belt

Is it champ shit to get stripped of your belt because you refused to defend it, twice? To me that’s twice as lame.

You’re guessing on all of these. History? Common sense? Geography? Dancing? Managing a forum?? Lmfao, what a complete joke. You’re guessing on all of those, that’s the first point.

More importantly, this is a martial arts forum. The guy is an mma journalist. If you think that guy has more to offer in terms of knowledge regarding martial arts than Conor mcgregor, you should be disregarded. If he thinks he has more to offer, his words and his work should be disregarded.
Its hard to argue with someone who has a @Final Say but I will try lol:
0. The list I posted was clearly a joke, but you prefer to keep it cereal - so here goes
1. Twitter is a platform not commonly used by the public figures - I have a small company and two people are doing all 'my' tweeting - so the chance of anyone remotely famous - 'dropping' knowledge by himself/herself are slim. Thats still guessing, but something I would consider 'educated' guess.
2. Your main argument is around the 'knowledge' which is a very broad term - knowledge of MMA, is like training UFC. If it was a seminar or training camp - sure, I am a big fan of those - and would say nothing (the last training camp I attended, for example, was with Braulio Estima - look him up lol), so that would be different and I would wholeheartedly agree with you
3. This argument is centred around an MMA artist (or his PR representative) taking to one of the social platforms to deliver a marketing speech (99% probability guess here). So if you think this person can drop some serious knowledge ... well stay tuned I have a few exciting projects for you to invest in
4. Your maximalist attitude: 'you should not have posted this', you should be disregarded etc - is a childlike behaviour - natural for males and females in their 18-25 age bracket but can also occur in older males with lower IQ or really bad experience, which one are you?

Its hard to argue with someone who is @Final Say but I will try lol:
0. The list I posted was clearly a joke, but you prefer to keep it cereal - so here goes
1. Twitter is a platform not commonly used by the public figures - I have a small company and two people are doing all 'my' tweeting - so the chance of anyone remotely famous - 'dropping' knowledge by himself/herself are slim. Thats still guessing, but something I would consider 'educated' guess.
2. Your main argument is around the 'knowledge' which is a very broad term - knowledge of MMA, is like training UFC. If it was a seminar or training camp - sure, I am a big fan of those - and would say nothing (the last training camp I attended, for example, was with Braulio Estima - look him up lol), so that would be different and I would wholeheartedly agree with you
3. This argument is centred around an MMA artist (or his PR representative) taking to one of the social platforms to deliver a marketing speech (99% probability guess here). So if you think this person can drop some serious knowledge ... well stay tuned I have a few exciting projects for you to invest in
4. Your maximalist attitude: 'you should not have posted this', you should be disregarded etc - is a childlike behaviour - natural for males and females in their 18-25 age bracket but can also occur in older males with lower IQ or really bad experience, which one are you?
So it sounds like you either are Jay Pettry or someone close to him, but I’ll just disregard most of what you said and reiterate the fact that if you think he has more to offer on anything related to martial arts than Conor mcgregor, you are not a smart guy.

i don’t have much else to say based on this very wordy, insulting and low-brow post filled With straw men like ‘it’s probably a PR person anyway’. Lol. You can’t defend his post or his insulting tone to Conor and your attempts to cape for him are failing badly.

Conor Mcgregor > Jay Pettry in terms of valuable knowledge. You won’t find anybody who says anything else. Sorry.

Anybody else think it's hilarious how everybody on sherdog talks hella shit about Mcgregor but everyone in real life wants to know what he is up too. It cracks me up hard how people on here act like Mcgregor has lost it or list his popularity but everyon I know in real life who barely knows mma don't even know who Khabib is but loves Mcgregor. I know a bunch of Khabib fans gonna be salty but his last ppv didn't sell half as much as Mcgregor last ppv lmao.

If you all want to support a guy who believes that showing a cartoon of muhammad makes it so you deserve to have your head cut off it says more about you than me.

Tell us how you really feel about McGregor, hombre.

He makes haters seethe in anger while being a manlet, its very hilarious. Imagine if Conor was over 6'0

Tell us how you really feel about McGregor, hombre.
More than anything I'm disgusted about Khabib thinking it's ok to chop a man's head off cause of him having freedom of speech

Most haters just want him held to the same standards as others.

Whereas most nuthuggers revel in the fact that he isn’t.

Once you understand those 2 simple facts, the rest of the fan back-and-forth becomes easy to comprehend.

Wtf is this cluster fuck of a thread?

Ts have you been sniffing fucking glue?

What on earth are you on about? Lol

“Everyone in real life”

Wtf are you talking about? I don’t know anybody in real life that even knows who he is. Just because he’s the most important figure in your life. That doesn’t mean the real world gives a shit about some tatted up, niche sport, shit talker.

If John Q has even heard about him. It’s probably because of some crime he’s associated with.

Wtf is the cluster fuck of a thread supposed to mean?

Ts have you been sniffing fucking glue?

What on earth are you on about? Lol
What are you talking about retard it's pretty obvious what I'm saying. I'll let you re read it and take a few minutes so you're autistic brain can understand.

Back