News “AskNotorious” Conor McGregor is currently doing a ground breaking Q/A(updated)

too late u already triggered homie

<Fedor23>

Untriggered by part-timer fighters here 2day gone 2morrow...
200.gif

Is it true that Artem is your illegitimate love child?
26489266-0-image-a-43_1585319102528.jpg

too late u already triggered homie

<Fedor23>
People obsessed with the word "triggered" are just like kids who are super proud of being annoying.

You've literally used it in 3 posts as I've been reading this thread.

Almost sad that is the only way to defend your man-crush... You got nothing besides twitter posts and people being triggered.

Kinda pathetic, but you do you "bruv" lol

People obsessed with the word "triggered" are just like kids who are super proud of being annoying.

You've literally used it in 3 posts as I've been reading this thread.

Almost sad that is the only way to defend your man-crush... You got nothing besides twitter posts and people being triggered.

Kinda pathetic, but you do you "bruv" lol

<FookIsThatGuy>

sorry to have triggered u

{<Mcgoat}

Asked him on Twitter how much it would excite him to fight Islam if it was for the LW strap.

Also asked him if he would pull an Izzy if he wins the fight via KO at the end of the fight!

I would be beyond shocked if McG is able to finish Dustin in less time than he did in their first meeting. But am eager to see him test himself in such an extreme and high-stakes way.

Is it true TS is developmentally delayed?

Groundbreaking? Immense knowledge...from McGregor? Cmon man.
Lmao I hope you don’t believe you have more to offer than Conor.... and if you don’t, you shouldn’t have made this post

Back