News “AskNotorious” Conor McGregor is currently doing a ground breaking Q/A(updated)

Snake Master

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

get you’re questions in quick folks. He’s about to drop immense knowledge on us mere mortals.

He’s got you Indian fans

Attachments

• 21BF6EC2-704A-4038-85CE-9019570FE96D.jpeg
    21BF6EC2-704A-4038-85CE-9019570FE96D.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 37F2D420-6D0B-4918-8659-964CC7BFE8BA.png
    37F2D420-6D0B-4918-8659-964CC7BFE8BA.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Conor deserves massive respected for doing this he is a fans first fighter and thats why everyone loves him.

Groundbreaking? Immense knowledge...from McGregor? Cmon man.

<TheWire1>

I know they said certain Mods don't like Conor but I didn't expect a Head Mod to actually drop in an obvious Troll Thread about him lol.

SnakeMaster is a Troll brother we know this, don't feed the Man. Let Conor live lol his Twitter fans have been DYING to be blessed by the two seconds of attention he'll ever give them.
<36>

I know they said certain Mods don't like Conor but I didn't expect a Head Mod to actually drop in an obvious Troll Thread about him lol.

SnakeMaster is a Troll brother we know this, don't feed the Man. Let Conor live lol his Twitter fans have been DYING to be blessed by the two seconds of attention he'll ever give them.
Oh trust me, I know who it is again coming back to troll, this isn't his first rodeo. But don't be silly, this has nothing to do with staff liking or not liking X fighter, it's a complete eye-roll when someone says "He’s about to drop immense knowledge on us mere mortals."

Yeah, Why you never defend any single one of your belts? Any fool can win a belt only a true Champ can defend them over & over again...

BOLD text?

you sound triggered bruv lol

u a big JJ ones fan? That what u mean?

cos TWICE ain’t really cuttin it lol

in fact goin up a weight class & taking the belt instead is prolly harder

BOLD text?

you sound triggered bruv lol

u a big JJ ones fan? That what u mean?

cos TWICE ain’t really cuttin it lol

in fact goin up a weight class & taking the belt instead is prolly harder

I'm yawning at your post @Blanqa Blanqua as usual...

Back