Crime “A pill was visible in George Floyd’s mouth”... Previously done the same in 2019 arrest

It's pretty fucking sad that nearly ALL of these examples of police brutality are wrapped around a situation where the suspect is an absolute SHIT STAIN to society who was resisting arrest...

<seedat>

Maybe don't be a SHIT STAIN to society? Oh and don't resist arrest...

Elijah McClain doesn't appear to have been a shit stain to society.

For deciding to commit premeditated murder in front of dozens of civilian witnesses?

Probably more than you think.
<Dany07><Huh2>

I get you are a brainwashed indoctrinated little fella, but don't try using words you've just heard for the first time. Premeditated? hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Possibly, but @Mcountry is right. BLM chooses the dumbest fucking martyrs to push the "police are hunting black people" narrative. Now we've gone to the point where even if a suspect charges the police with a blade and gets shot these retards will still protest "police brutality". BLM has no real leadership and it shows with how dumb the movement has become.

Nearly all.

I've definetly seen clear cut examples of police misconduct. But when you come to me with someone with a long rap sheet who is being an ass when the police are trying to arrest them...I lose sympathy, REALLY fucking fast.

Resisting arrest only puts the cops and your life in danger. You are turning it into a situation because YOU think you are above the law to be arrested. Like you are fucking special or something. When society gives you a chance after the fact to argue your case in a court of law. In a civilized manner. And YOU think this system shouldn't apply to you? That you get to fight or struggle or be an asshole?

Fuck that. If I have to choose in those moments who's safety I value more, it sure as shit isn't the person who's an ass enough to not play by societies rules...

<Dany07><Huh2>

I get you are a brainwashed indoctrinated little fella, but don't try using words you've just heard for the first time. Premeditated? hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

It was sarcasm directed at the post I quoted.

Possibly, but @Mcountry is right. BLM chooses the dumbest fucking martyrs to push the "police are hunting black people" narrative. Now we've gone to the point where even if a suspect charges the police with a blade and gets shot these retards will still protest "police brutality". BLM has no real leadership and it shows with how dumb the movement has become.

This. Im still waiting for someone to tell me what rights of Jacob Blake's were violated? His right to disobey an order from a cop? Is right to reach in his car for GOD knows what during a police stop? George Floyd didnt deserve to die. Doesnt change the fact that drugs led to his altercation with the cops. Drugs led to the police using the technique that was taught to them. Its not rocket science people. Cause and effect.

source on the action being premeditated?
or you just pull that out of your ass?

Jesus christ, does no one understand sarcastic responses? Read the post I quoted THEN put my post in context.

And yet...

I wonder what the difference was, because one man who was naked and seen CHOKING a man wasn't killed and a man who had handcuffs on with several cops on top of him died?

Boggles the mind....

Cherry picking nonsense.

Don't press your knee for 8 mins on somebody's neck who is handcuffed and nobody has to waste all the energy that's been wasted for the past 4 months. That dickhead cop caused all of this and he should be hanged for all the grief he's caused. Pathetic waste of oxygen.

If you believe that, you're extremely dense. George Floyd was a drug addict who had a weak heart (likely from all the drug abuse). Had he not been a total idiot his entire life, making poor choices constantly, he'd still be alive. The autopsy report has proven the knee-on-the-neck did not cause any damage so why exactly should Chauvin be "hanged"?

Chauvin was wrong. No way about it. Should have cuffed him, sat him up and called an ambulance.

With that being said Floyd was all the way wrong and high as a kite and probably would have died or went into cardiac arrest anyhow.

But if Chauvin had just laid off a little, we’d all be living in a different timeline.

This is one of those situations, where imo, it’s very easy to look at it and say that everyone was wrong.

The original video of Chauvin with his knee on Floyd's neck looks awful, I agree. But the autopsy has proven that the knee caused no damage.

But I disagree with your timeline comment. America was a pressure cooker waiting to go off. Had it not been Floyd's death that triggered the rioting, it would've been Blake's shooting. If not that, another incident. The only difference is the timing. But it would've happened, eventually.

If you believe that, you're extremely dense. George Floyd was a drug addict who had a weak heart (likely from all the drug abuse). Had he not been a total idiot his entire life, making poor choices constantly, he'd still be alive. The autopsy report has proven the knee-on-the-neck did not cause any damage so why exactly should Chauvin be "hanged"?
Because people are stupid. I still don't know though. I'm all against these type of people that think that it was the knee that caused the death.. But i also believe it played a part in his death.

Because people are stupid. I still don't know though. I'm all against these type of people that think that it was the knee that caused the death.. But i also believe it played a part in his death.

His arrest played a part in his death in the sense it caused him to have an extreme panic attack, but the panic attack began the moment the cop knocked on the car window. He had committed at least 3 crimes: drug use, drug possession & DWI. With his criminal history, he was likely looking at a long stretch in prison and he knew it. That sent him into a frenzy and his heart couldn't take it.

Back