“ New California” declares independence

You do know the NCR has holdings in Nevada right? That's kinda the plot of New Vegas.
Yes. However, New Vegas is not part of the NCR, they merely has territories, and New Vegas is The Legion's backyard. Besides, shouting "Hail Caesar!" betrays the idea of NCR sovereignty within the region.

Yes. However, New Vegas is not part of the NCR, they merely have territories, and New Vegas is Caesar's backyard.

NCR controls the Hoover Dam, that's their impetus for attempting to negotiate with Mr. House and annex New Vegas. Gonna have to trust me on this one.
VxsEgDI.png

Trying driving through Arizona. They literally have dogs sniff every vehicle that passes through their checkpoints - you so much as get caught with a roach and you are looking at a felony.

For the most part the Cali chekpoints are usually closed, or they just wave everyone through at 5mph.

Are you talking about checkpoints from Mexico to Arizona, or the surrounding states to Arizona?

Are you talking about checkpoints from Mexico to Arizona, or the surrounding states to Arizona?

Not checkpoints from Mexico into AZ.
Checkpoints in AZ along I-8 for example which doesn't pass through Mexico - they aren't necessarily state border checkpoints, but iirc some are run by the border patrol.

Here's a guy who mapped them ...
Screen-Shot-211-e1458392339244.png

maxresdefault.jpg

If it's what the people of California truly want, then I fully support it.

Only one catch:

We're not changing the number of stars on the flag. If California wants to split up into two states, then California needs to convince North and South Dakota to just become "Dakota".:p

Over my dead body.

Not checkpoints from Mexico into AZ.
Checkpoints in AZ along I-8 for example which doesn't pass through Mexico - they aren't necessarily state border checkpoints, but iirc some are run by the border patrol.

Here's a guy who mapped them ...
Screen-Shot-211-e1458392339244.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Ah gotcha. I drive through the one near Parker pretty often and it’s almost always dead. It’s odd they have them positioned how they do, pretty easy to drive from LA to Phoenix without hitting one.

Jesus Christ, did you not read the part of my post where I said that was just one example?

yes and i said that is the one you chose to list. Firms are not moving their corporate headquarters due to things like environmental regulations.

The fact is, regulations put in place are usually put in place for a reason. Now, there are some that don’t make much sense, or that should be phased out. But creating America’s own race to the bottom because some companies left this state or that state is a terrible idea,

Getting rid of unnecessary or over-bloated regulations/taxes is a good idea. California has lost its common sense and that is why almost 9000 firms have left california.

especially when California is doing just fine.

California is not "doing just fine". The state of california's debt burden is $255.1 billion. We also have the highest poverty rate in the nation.

And especially when California is becoming much more of a service based economy. We aren’t trying to hold onto all the factory jobs your uncle had. Just some of them.
Again corporations are moving their non production HEADQUARTERS/non manufacturing facilities out of california. Nestle headquarters and Toyota headquarters are not "factory jobs".

So I don’t know who has been feeding you your information, but they obviously don’t know shit.

No, i actually do know what is going on.

SACRAMENTO — With the reading of their own version of a Declaration of Independence, founders of the state of New California took the first steps to what they hope will eventually lead to statehood. CBS Sacramento reports they don't want to leave the United States, just California.

"Well, it's been ungovernable for a long time. High taxes, education, you name it, and we're rated around 48th or 50th from a business climate and standpoint in California," said founder Robert Paul Preston.

That ass clown can tell that 50th business ranking to West Virginia, who has had that claim for years.

LMAO@"New California"(gay name) and lol@the idea that New California would control 99% of the water. You can also tell these people aren't serious because they'd control Santa Clara County, Orange County, Riverside County, and San Diego County. Are these people drafting this idea even from California? Do they realize that by taking San Joaquin County and Contra Costa County they shut off the major commute routes between Sacramento, the Central Valley, and the Bay Area? And just LOL@taking Orange, Riverside, and SD county. GL with that one

The state does need a breakup but the amount of bitching and complaining would only be topped by the volume of lawsuits. It will take decades before ever coming to fruition.

In any case, some ideas:
JIXAzbK.png

Reasonable. Would require a permanent, non-negotiable water rights agreement.

0Yj9VqL.png

Unlikely. Too reasonable, not enough H2O control.

VvNSDFK.jpg

Likely. Continue controlling 99% of water and shed the poor/worthless counties.

No one cares about the I. E

It's about norcal vs socal

And tech firms such as Google are starting to move down south. Pretty soon all the tech will be in socal.

Or you know, you could actually read the story and see that they only want to leave the state of California and not leave the US.

Rather have the whole state move closer to Hawaii.

california's already strugglin w/so many illegal immigrants and overpopulated in general as well. IT IS FUCKING HARD to find a JOB IN CALI. it is ALSO HARD TO FIND PARKING, unless you're a rich fuck who owns a half mil priced home. if they want to become independent, it'll be corrupt as fuck.
Half mil house = rich fuck? Lol

Back