“ New California” declares independence

yeah, those conservatives in the boonies should be able to serve Jesus and shackle their kids to their beds without Jerry Brown being all up in their face.

wait, so SD County and Orange County is not in the coastal/blue part?

what?

Saw in the map that Orange County is on the New California side. Why would we want to be lumped up with all the poor and shitty areas?

Saw in the map that Orange County is on the New California side. Why would we want to be lumped up with all the poor and shitty areas?
literally makes no sense
not only is it much more akin to LA than say Riverside or SB counties, but the CoL suggests otherwise also

literally makes no sense
not only is it much more akin to LA than say Riverside or SB counties, but the CoL suggests otherwise also
Looks like OC and SD would be funding everyone else. Would be fine if both of those counties were part of Old Cali

Looks like OC and SD would be funding everyone else. Would be fine if both of those counties were part of Old Cali
I blame the moochers over in Brawley and El Centro personally haha

Imperial county is atrocious

“I mean, it’s practically the same place!” - some guy in Eureka on how similar it is to Newport Beach.

I live in OC and work in LA. I'll work and live in 2 different states. How do I do my taxes?

I live in OC and work in LA. I'll work and live in 2 different states. How do I do my taxes?
I doubt it would happen but it would work like how most states currently tax out of state income. You would file two state returns and your resident state would give you a tax credit for the amount of taxes paid to another state so you won't have double taxed income.

I blame the moochers over in Brawley and El Centro personally haha

Imperial county is atrocious
lmao @ brawley. that place is a dump. only driven through there to get to glamis.

I doubt it would happen but it would work like how most states currently tax out of state income. You would file two state returns and your resident state would give you a tax credit for the amount of taxes paid to another state so you won't have double taxed income.

As long as I don't have too go trough a "agricultural" checkpoint too enter old California.

Is California the only state that has checkpoints when you enter the State? I cross many state borders and Cali the only one that has these agricultural checkpoint too enter.

Dude, do you need a hug from dealing with that awful commute?

It was worse when i commuted from the High Desert. Lancaster too LAX 160 miles everyday. Snow, sleet was part of my commute.

It was worse when i commuted from the High Desert. Lancaster too LAX 160 miles everyday. Snow, sleet was part of my commute.
What do you do that makes that commute worth it? If you don't mind me asking.

I'd only accept this if they were forced to engage in an in-state civil war, with only 10-round magazines, bullet buttons, and background checks for ammo purchases.

<{outtahere}>

Lancaster to LAX?

good lawd, shoulda just got a job at Edwards AFB (if you're a refueler or something)

Also, California City and the town of Mojave out by Palmdale and Lancaster are laughably bad, but that is where the music group All 4 One came from somehow

I bet you get to grab some great titties in that line of work in California.

<6>

Lol! Not that type. Not TSA. I do inspections of vehicles and cargo coming in to the airfield.

Back