‘World’s Chillest Man’ Asked Robbery Suspect for a Beer

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this dude?

Last edited:
I tend to be relaxed in insane situations like that, but I guess not quite to that extent. Must've had more than a few in him?

I would like to see him hand down an ass whooping to that Manlet Bagel Guy

How is that a robbery "suspect?" Dude's clearly the robber.

"I suspect the man with the shotgun may have had something to do with this." - Sherlock Holmes

How is that a robbery "suspect?" Dude's clearly the robber.

"I suspect the man with the shotgun may have had something to do with this." - Sherlock Holmes

Maybe a white cop shot him afterwards and he had a heart of gold

Must be related to Jules.

giphy.gif

Those are some ass shitty robbers

No masks or gloves

They gonna get jailed over 200 dollars

Moron almost died over a phone. At least he had the sense to tell other people not to follow in his tarded footsteps.

lol all that for $200. what a dumbass robber.

Where can you get a beer for $2 btw?? Must have been a happy hour special or a Miller High Life.

It's cool because he lived but he easily would have been labeled an idiot if the robber wasn't scared to shoot.

It's cool because he lived but he easily would have been labeled an idiot if the robber wasn't scared to shoot.

Very true. No reason at all to sit and try to be a badass. Just listen to the robber.

This.

A lot of people seem to get real brave when they don't really have any money on them.

A few years ago, the 7-Eleven a block from my house got robbed. All on video. Apparently the cashier said "you're not going to shoot me over 30 dollars" and then got shot.

A few years ago, the 7-Eleven a block from my house got robbed. All on video. Apparently the cashier said "you're not going to shoot me over 30 dollars" and then got shot.

Lol reminded me of this

Back