‘We can absolutely talk about it’: Dana White open to bringing Ben Askren to UFC

Guarantee Dana gives him usman or something lol

He is a very good fighter but it is way too late to be interesting now

I dont mind seeing him in the UFC. WW Khabib with less power. People hate on him but he's not a Bad fighter. He would do well.

Askren also doesn't gas after 2 rounds of laying on top of a punching bag.

His early fights were boring before his game developed. He used to literally just lay on people, but his game has changed a lot. The people that call him boring haven't seen any of his fights in the last 5 years.
His competition has been a lot weaker the last 5 years.

Ain't happening unless he somehow gets out of his contract.

He is boring as fuck. I watch to be entertained, I dont care which one of these goofs is the better blanket.

Lol

I know who he is. He’s the bogeyman on these boards.

I know it’s inconvenient to have to give actual examples.

The ufc has often shown once you’re in the ufc they will give opportunities, and not try to keep you down because you come from another org.

It's inconvenient to answer a retard who doesn't state anything, you just ask questions like a child. So Dana is really helping Cyborg's career, huh? You want an example, there it is. Cyborg was better off in Invicta with an actual division.

It's inconvenient to answer a retard who doesn't state anything, you just ask questions like a child. So Dana is really helping Cyborg's career, huh? You want an example, there it is. Cyborg was better off in Invicta with an actual division.

Creating a division for her, giving her title fights, and trying to sign for the most relevant wmma fight available to headline a big card is definitely sabatoge. Thanks for the example.

Cyborg is wmma and a unique in that they really don’t have any division. Stating they are sabotaging her intentionally is crazy though.

I thought he finished his contract with ONE? Why wouldn't he want to finish it. it was a sweet deal he was being paid a lot to fight easy fights.

Creating a division for her, giving her title fights, and trying to sign for the most relevant wmma fight available to headline a big card is definitely sabatoge. Thanks for the example.

Cyborg is wmma and a unique in that they really don’t have any division. Stating they are sabotaging her intentionally is crazy though.

She's a featherweight who hasn't even fought an opponent in her division since being signed. It's not like you bought those PPVs anyway.

Might be a little too late for that. Askren should have jumped on board the UFC hypetrain when Hendricks was champ and knocking people out left and right. I don't mind it still happening though since he could fluster a lot of WW's in the UFC, although I don't see him beating the champ. A fight against Colby would be fun though.

2019: Ben Askren goes 1-4 in the UFC then retires

She's a featherweight who hasn't even fought an opponent in her division since being signed. It's not like you bought those PPVs anyway.
They’ve had her headline 2 ppv’s in a row. She’s had 5 fights. The division doesn’t have fighters. That’s the problem. They are nonetheless trying to milk what the can from her at 145.

His competition has been a lot weaker the last 5 years.

He finished Koreshkov and Amoussou before leaving Bellator, and has only gone to decision once since 2012.

I'd like to see Askren do well but I honestly think he'd get tooled by a guy like colby

Doesn't seem like Dana is too interested if he won't talk to him unless he's a free agent.

Dana doesn't seem like the type of dude who would play by the rules.
Plus, you can always buy your way out of any contract.

I want him in the UFC. He's not getting any younger

Askren vs Khabib would be interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back