‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children That Men Can Menstruate

UbmBxQK.gif

That's what I did when I saw ur wack pics. Lulz.

Pucker up.

lol did you get exiled?

whats really REALLY cool about the first page is that posts can't store much content... IT'S SO FUN! (FUCKING ANNOYING). Let alone the fact losing work done (because I should have drafted first in Word) on these forums because of the fact.
Yeah, some mods are such white knights, and likely under 5'10.

That's what I did when I saw ur wack pics. Lulz.

Pucker up.
Yet you saw them, favorited them and then post them to me because I get your putrid leftist cucklord cock hard. That or your disgusting sow of a girlfriend demands it after she saw you lurching over your keyboard late at night trolling on Sherdog.

Yet you saw them, favorited them and then post them to me because I get your putrid leftist cucklord cock hard. That or your disgusting sow of a girlfriend demands it after she saw you lurching over your keyboard late at night trolling on Sherdog.

God u legit want me so badly it isn't even funny. You're always crushing on me and posting your dirty thoughts about what I'm doing to your pics.

Lastly I'm much better looking than you. But I don't want men to rate me online. That's your MO and I voted for @pcptornado anyway not you. He's much more lovable

Oh god, the stupid! It burns! Please make it stop!

That your IG? And do you make/manufacture jeans? What's going on there? can I buy some?... and... you're into the porcelain skinned East girls eh eh? @Banchan

3cCMGSn.gif

Yes it's mine; I don't make jeans yet, this year I'll be launching my brand and a chambray shirt. All products to be made in Japan, I'll have the link up on there later to buy from my webshop. :)

I am way cuter~ please pay more hespect!

RII5O02.jpg

Did you say you're cuter than my girlfriend? Post pics and prove it, banch.

Back