‘Rampage’ Jackson regrets starting MMA, wishes he remained close with his family

I personally don't like the guy. I think he is bully and a crybaby at the same time. When he can't bully people, he cries.

Rampage doesn't care about you, why care about him?
Im an MMA fan,and hes entertained me alot over the years.

“I would have to honestly say that my biggest regret is even starting this sport,” Jackson told ESPN. “I think I would’ve lived a different life if I would have stayed home in Memphis and worked at the family business. I’d be closer to my family and growing old with them instead of living out in California with all of my family back at home. My little sister’s all grown and stuff now; I left home when she was like eight. My dream was to go and be a fighter. But then now when I look back on it, I wish that I just stayed back home with my family.”

“I gained a lot of fans, I made a lot of money, but I feel like I lost my family,” he said. “I don’t see them, I don’t know them. My parents are getting older, and I’m living in California away from them. I have my own family here — my kids and stuff — but I miss my cousins, my parents, and my sisters and brothers.”

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/3/2...-remained-close-with-his-family-bellator-news

Btw, the family business he is talking about is in construction.

Rampage speaking from the heart.

He has all the telltale signs of depression, getting hit on the head with knees probably played a part in that. Something tells me his life will be though once retires from MMA.

LNUvIne.gif

wanderlei_kos_rampage.gif

32_Jackson_VS_Silva_PRIDE_28_REMATC.gif

i23250_Page2a.gif

Fuck all that. Rampage is the fucking man and my favorite fighter ever. He took over 20 knees to the face before he would go out and rematches the guy twice more. Heart of a Lion in his prime and best triangle defense ever.

In his prime he was arguably the most dangerous fighter in the world. Can't imagine him not fighting.
giphy.gif

He sounds done with mma. King Mo gonna wax him.

'Page finally growing up some but the grass is always greener...ain't nuthin' free

It does. Rampage is getting knocked out if he goes in there depressed.
nah. It takes alot more than him being depressed for someone to KO rampage. King mo aint koing shit.

Rampage complains about everything. If the Fertitas GIFTED him one billion dollars, he would say the company sold for $4 billion and he made them a lot more than that and he was responsible for the sale.

In an alternate reality where Rampage stays at home.
Rampage: Man, fuck you guys. I could have made billions being undefeated in fighting and been the highest paid actor in Hollywood. Biggest mistake of my life

In an alternate reality where Rampage is a movie star
Rampage: Man, I regret doing movies. My whole life is pretending to be somebody. I should have been volunteering and helping people in need my whole life, rather than pretending to be a hero. I should have been a fireman.

He almost complains as much as you people do.

The man aint said shit in years, says he wishes he would've had more time with his family...and only you assholes can turn that into some dumb shit like this.

nah. It takes alot more than him being depressed for someone to KO rampage. King mo aint koing shit.
We'll see. Mental game is huge sometimes and King Mo has the edge here in that category. Mike Tyson was supposed to whoop Buster Douglas but was not mentally there for that fight............. was he ever there? I don't know.... clear conscience is underrated...

We'll see. Mental game is huge sometimes and King Mo has the edge here in that category. Mike Tyson was supposed to whoop Buster Douglas but was not mentally there for that fight............. was he ever there? I don't know.... clear conscience is underrated...
Rampage has had mental issues in his fights long before this. He's an old warhorse. Maybe he will lose,but i seriously doubt Mo can knock him out.

Weird how a guy is speculating about whether he made the right choice in life, and Shertards find excuses to hate on him for it.
Just being a member of the Sherdog community calls into question the life choices of everyone here :oops:

Lol right, in hindsight it's easy to say that. Mma has allowed him provide well for himself and his family.

If he stayed back with them and not done mma he wouldn't have had much.

Its shitty to just laugh off someone voicing something like that. What the fuck do you know about what he regrets or how his life has gone?

He has all the telltale signs of depression, getting hit on the head with knees probably played a part in that. Something tells me his life will be though once retires from MMA.

It's possible that he could move back and start a gym - mentor youth in gang infested Memphis. I already saw him do that once, years back on the Dr. Phil show.

Jesus christ. I knew you are all dicks but I didn't know you were all this fucking scummy. Did someone force you to read it? You must all be very young to just laugh off an aging man's regrets.

I'm only 26 but I still have empathy, you pieces of shit.

Back