‘Platinum’ Mike Perry – Colby Covington would try to suck my d**k the whole fight

Hes like a trailer trash version of Chael. I like him!

I just watched UFC in 60: Mike Perry.

Dude has the worst striking defense ever. Colby's standup sucks but anyone with good hands will make Perry look awful. Danny Roberts tuned him and even rocked him for a second in their fight, throwing a straight left from like 5 feet away that landed every single time.

Someone like Till absolutely murders Perry.
problem is that if mike hits someone he dosnt need a clean shot to the chin to scramble their brains. so even more polished strikers can get melted. a guy like colby is sticking to mike like glue. he aint smiling and throwing hands for a full round

and a guy like till seems like hed get sucked into the brawl. id back perry in that one. darren seems like the cleaner striker but he likes to bang bro.

Hahaha...I never liked Perry but damn! Pretty fucking hilarious.

problem is that if mike hits someone he dosnt need a clean shot to the chin to scramble their brains. so even more polished strikers can get melted. a guy like colby is sticking to mike like glue. he aint smiling and throwing hands for a full round

and a guy like till seems like hed get sucked into the brawl. id back perry in that one. darren seems like the cleaner striker but he likes to bang bro.
Oh yeah, Perry is spending the whole fight on his back or at least most of it.

Oh yeah, Perry is spending the whole fight on his back or at least most of it.
id root for perry but thats not a great match up. even if perry wins hed probably need a quick ko or a woodley/maia type gameplan. and if colby wins.........<DisgustingHHH>

perry vs till or meek would have been nasty.

Colby would wreck Perry so easy. Perry shouldn't even be aloud to mutter the GOATs name.

i like platinum more than colby, but i agree. the trash-talk between those two would be epic, and it would be a barn-burner for sure.

North-South-Jiu-Jitsu-Postition.jpg

North-South-Jiu-Jitsu-Postition-1-front.jpg

Yep. It’s the whole reason Colby has to try so hard for attention. He’s one of the most boring fighters on the roster. Perry has finished every fighter he’s beat and this fight would be no different.
The maia fight was entertaining. Ita not often maia can make a stand up fight somewhat competitive

Make it happen Dana. Would be a really tough fight for Platinum. But a win would put him up top with a short list of contenders. Plus he might be an adopted Brazilian with a knockout.

Well don't nobody want to see Perry getting his suck off by Cody, except maybe Schaub.

The Platinum One would just have to merk the cock smoking turkey early.

Colby will suck Mike's dick and then call the police claiming sexual assault.

So he has shit takedown defense, gotcha.

Ok now that's pretty funny.

Unfortunately Covington would probably be successful.

and give him an good old fashion oil check...at the same time.

Back