Media ‘Just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the Octagon’

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Looks like Mayweather shut them down,
How was Conor able to secure the deal with ease?

Was Khabib ducking Mayweather and using his name

“They came to me talking about the Khabib fight,” Mayweather said. “Khabib called me out, I didn’t call Khabib out. They said it has to happen in the octagon and I said, ‘You just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the octagon. If he hasn’t made nine figures, he’s not the A side. I’m the A side, so if you guys want the fight to happen, you must come my way. My way, my rules.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...r-boxing-only-rizin-tenshin-mcgregor-ufc-news

Has May used his nice income to learn how to read yet?

We will never EVER see floyd in a MMA fight.

EVER.

no but he pays nerds to post on his behalf online
You're just a nerd who hasn't accomplished shit and posts yourself

I guess that makes two of us.

lol a shit ton of people would watch khabib vs floyd, and floyd knows this. he just doesnt want to fight khabib in the octagon, but if he admits that he looks like a pussy so instead he says 'he's not the A-side'

simple
regardless khabib needs to fight ferguson after the suspension's over, thats the fight that makes the most sense

lol a shit ton of people would watch khabib vs floyd, and floyd knows this. he just doesnt want to fight khabib in the octagon, but if he admits that he looks like a pussy so instead he says 'he's not the A-side'

simple
regardless khabib needs to fight ferguson after the suspension's over, thats the fight that makes the most sense

It would be a bigger freak show than 0-0 Canner and Floyd in boxing. There was never any possibility of that being seriously considered.

Can these guys just shut the fuck up already and fight or move on?
Who gives a shit on who makes more money? Just fucking fight already.

The way the fight game is going is lame as fuck. Whoever has more twitter followers, Instagram followers and whoever makes the most money gets all the attention.

I really wanna see Mayweather getting KTFO but sadly it will never happen. He will never take a chance of ot happening by taking up an mma or kickboxing fight. And there is nobody beating him in boxing now since he'll probably only take curcus fights. He's got the system by the balls.

Prize fighter understanding prize fighting and how to play the prize fighting game. Least risks most rewards. That's how a prize fighter ends a career with a loaded bank account and brain cells to use that money.

Ask DJ where his record breaking legacy with exciting finishes and total dominance get him? Couldn't even break 7 figures in a fucking world title fight. Motherfucker got sent to Asia for Ben Askren.

Back