Television ‘Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich’: Netflix Unmasks the Monster

I think one thing we can all learn from this doc is that if you raise a daughter, for the love of god, please raise her to not think that it's a good idea to go massage a random old man for a couple hundred dollars.

The common theme among many of these girls is bad parenting.

I think one thing we can all learn from this doc is that if you raise a daughter, for the love of god, please raise her to not think that it's a good idea to go massage a random old man for a couple hundred dollars.

The common theme among many of these girls is bad parenting.
Well yeah, he prayed on girls that had no family/or a family of drug addicts, no money, and some didn't even have homes (run aways).

Anybody raised right isn't going to want to massage a random old ass man lol, but when you've got nothing and nobody looking out for you, and there's $200 being offered, you're desperate and you think what the hell. I need the money.

I don't disagree, but these girls never had a chance sadly.

Are you going to argue that he didn't have a high quality of life?

Come on now
I understand what you mean. His quality of life was pretty good, no doubt he lived comfortably in luxury and had power and high status among his peers. I won't argue that.

But in your original post you listed "having women of all types of backgrounds" and I think that's where you lost these people. He was raping girls. Some as young as 12 years old. It wasn't as if beautiful women were just throwing themselves at him. He was abusing and manipulating young girls. And no matter how good his life may have been in other aspects, nobody is going to look at this and think, "yeah, that's the good life I want to live". None of the other things matter when you have this glaring issue staring you in the face.

I do agree with you though when you said he didn't get what he deserved. Whether he killed himself or got knocked off, he never had to face the consequences of his actions. He got off scott free honestly after living his "good" life.

He ain't dead folks.

Smuggled out, sham autopsy, plastic surgery, plane ride back to his homeland

...well, the good thing is someone did kill the guy in his cell and made it look like a suicide. Thumbs up for the New York Metropolitan Correction Center staff.

How is that good if that helps cover the rest of the pedos that did business with Eipstein?

I'm watching this now and in episode 3 what the fuck is wrong with that idiot that brought her 17 year old sister with her to hang out with Epstein and that other cunt after she had been getting raped by them?!?!

{<huh}

Im sure a movie made by the same establishment that propped up establishment member epstein is telling you nothing but the truth

Are you going to argue that he didn't have a high quality of life?

Come on now

If your definition of happy is "fucking a lot of girls" and "money". A lot of celebrities have that lifestyle and they end up taking drugs and dying from ODs because it's a shallow, meaningless life.

All the girls in THIS doc were complicit in prostitution period. They all but one(she procured I think 24 girls for Epstein ) came to the house or Island multiple times for the purpose of having sex. One girl out of all of them said she said no but continued to visit him and take his money.
There is no evidence against either president of any wrongdoing in this doc but Alan Dershowitz and the Prince were hevaly accused. Joe Acosta was not shown in a good light but there is no proof of any malfeasance on his part(ie taking money and the like)

My own personal opinion is he is a POS and the age of consent is 18 is in my mind and the Law but many countries what he did was just peachy. I have a real problem with calling any of them(the girls) trafficked.They all went willingly and got paid in money and exotic trips.
That's not true. One of the girls in the documentary was raped when she got to the Island. She never had any direct contact with Epstein before that. She's the one that considered swimming off the island to escape. That doesn't sound like someone was very willing. I'm sure there were plenty of other girls like that who felt trapped and just accepted it - that's no different for many trafficked girls forced into prostitution.

Rather surprised some of the girls weren't charged with anything.

Like taking his money and in exchange bringing him more girls! That's not a victim.

Just watched it. Very moving. Feel terrible for the victims. They didn't get justice in the way they should have.
Actually some got to obtain a masseuse qualification and a short stay in Thailand.

I'm watching this now and in episode 3 what the fuck is wrong with that idiot that brought her 17 year old sister with her to hang out with Epstein and that other cunt after she had been getting raped by them?!?!

{<huh}

Im at this part of the series right now, and it really makes you think this particular girl is full of shit. She got raped on the island and "ran away til my feet were bloody", but then just decided to go to Africa with them and give them her little sisters info? And then the audacity to claim she had no idea the consequences of connecting her sister with these people? Im completely disgusted, and something clearly doesn't add up.

He'd gotten away with his crimes, financial and sex crimes, for so long that he thought he had impunity. He was wealthy, well connected and worked in intelligence. If he hadn't been so reckless he likely could still be getting away with it. Guys like Dershowitz are more careful. But Epstein blew up his spot by being so out of control. Still, I highly doubt Dershowitz will ever be charged. Nor will Maxwell or the other co-conspirators. There's definitely a cover up here that goes all the way to the top. They want this to continue to blow over in the wake of Epstein's death...

Lots of people die in worse ways while not being the monster he was. Now a bunch of Pedos cant be traced because of that.
Maxwell got arrested and I saw a headline saying she is going to drop names. So some justice may be served.

Back