Television ‘Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich’: Netflix Unmasks the Monster

How? let's look at the evidence.

• Lived into his late 60's
  • More money then you can count
  • Private Islands
  • Women of all types of backgrounds

I'm not exaggerating when I say Epstein lived the best life you can imagine.

Just because he had to die at age 66 doesn't mean much. Most people die around that age anyways.

He pretty much traded 10 years of the miserable old life for more prime-age living.
I guess being a sociopath who rapes a bunch of underage girls who don’t even want you is your idea of the best life you can imagine. Get help.

My question is how did this guy think he would never get caught ? Every underage chick new him in his city for his 200 dollar massage. Did he not think somebody would talk eventually.
But all of those women were scared of him, and what he would do if they spoke out. On top of that a lot of these girls came from poor places in life. Who will believe a street rat girl over a millionaire? He had the money and all the power. Of course he expected to never get caught.

Edit*

Not to mention when women DID come forward, the police just dropped it. Nothing was ever done and it was swept under the rug.

Last edited:
My question is how did this guy think he would never get caught ? Every underage chick new him in his city for his 200 dollar massage. Did he not think somebody would talk eventually.
I guess basically because he used them to get other girls for him. They described it as like a Ponzi scheme of sex trafficking. So the victims were complicit in it and could be charged with crimes also. But girls did talk and go to police of course, but the feds made it mostly all go away. W Bush and Trump appointee Alex Acosta basically made prosecuting him or any accomplices of his impossible with the craziest plea deal in history.

paying for sex isnt rape though
True. Putting a girl into an uncomfortable situation where she's terrified of what you might do, and sexually forcing yourself onto her isn't rape, so long as you lay down some money afterwards.

Rapists and pedophiles rejoice! We've found the loophole.

True. Putting a girl into an uncomfortable situation where she's terrified of what you might do, and sexually forcing yourself onto her isn't rape, so long as you lay down some money afterwards.

Rapists and pedophiles rejoice! We've found the loophole.

<Y2JSmirk>

Literally irrelevant
How so? That’s what his whole life revolved around. Raping young girls. That’s why he had no real friends, no family. He made his money off of a Ponzi scheme and he used his money to rape young girls. He was the lowest kind of scumbag there is.

You said this guy had the best life you could imagine. No way would I trade my life and my friends and family for that shit. I just don’t think you thought that through, hopefully.

How so? That’s what his whole life revolved around. Raping young girls. That’s why he had no real friends, no family. He made his money off of a Ponzi scheme and he used his money to rape young girls. He was the lowest kind of scumbag there is.

You said this guy had the best life you could imagine. No way would I trade my life and my friends and family for that shit. I just don’t think you thought that through, hopefully.

Once again you are missing the point of my post

But whatever. I'm not going to argue with you.

The people who understood my post agree with it.

All the girls in THIS doc were complicit in prostitution period. They all but one(she procured I think 24 girls for Epstein ) came to the house or Island multiple times for the purpose of having sex. One girl out of all of them said she said no but continued to visit him and take his money.
There is no evidence against either president of any wrongdoing in this doc but Alan Dershowitz and the Prince were hevaly accused. Joe Acosta was not shown in a good light but there is no proof of any malfeasance on his part(ie taking money and the like)

My own personal opinion is he is a POS and the age of consent is 18 is in my mind and the Law but many countries what he did was just peachy. I have a real problem with calling any of them(the girls) trafficked.They all went willingly and got paid in money and exotic trips.

How? let's look at the evidence.

• Lived into his late 60's
  • More money then you can count
  • Private Islands
  • Women of all types of backgrounds

I'm not exaggerating when I say Epstein lived the best life you can imagine.

Just because he had to die at age 66 doesn't mean much. Most people die around that age anyways.

He pretty much traded 10 years of the miserable old life for more prime-age living.

Once again you are missing the point of my post

But whatever. I'm not going to argue with you.

The people who understood my post agree with it.
There is no argument. I just don’t agree that Epstein lived the best life imaginable. I don’t care about him getting away with anything, I think his life was shit.

He'd gotten away with his crimes, financial and sex crimes, for so long that he thought he had impunity. He was wealthy, well connected and worked in intelligence. If he hadn't been so reckless he likely could still be getting away with it. Guys like Dershowitz are more careful. But Epstein blew up his spot by being so out of control. Still, I highly doubt Dershowitz will ever be charged. Nor will Maxwell or the other co-conspirators. There's definitely a cover up here that goes all the way to the top. They want this to continue to blow over in the wake of Epstein's death...

Victims said that he would traffic the girls around the world, flying them to other pedophiles to get molested as well.
Yeah, but under Epstein control. I'm sure Epstein made a profit from that. He is the 'pimp'.

All the girls in THIS doc were complicit in prostitution period. They all went willingly and got paid in money and exotic trips.
No they were not. First, the majority were underage, so, that makes prostitution a nonissue. Second, most of the girls went to Epstein's house thinking they were going to give him a massage, not sex.

{<jordan}

You did say that a guy that fucked 12 year olds had a high quality life that outweighed his violent end. Stay away from kids ok?

Are you going to argue that he didn't have a high quality of life?

Come on now

Back