Social ‘Disrespectful’: Google Employees Melt Down Over The Word ‘Family’

Did you guys catch last nights episode of...uhh...related people Guy? Stewie is so funny.

The Google VP and staff sound like a bunch of fucking pussies.

soon the word “offensive” will also be banned

all-aboard-the-crazy-trainjpg

God fucking damnit! Now i'm going to have Ozzy tunes stuck in my head for the rest of the night. thanks a lot.

Hi, my name is Arqueto and this is my gene sharing meat bags, hope you're not offended.

<FutbolThink>

This has been a bad week for the left........First Gillette and now Google.

It's just part of the fascist left wing agenda... destroy the family institution and replace it with a totalitarian state apparatus.

The dictionary definition of family is

"a group consisting of two parents and their children living together as a unit."

But these weirdos want to change that to
  • Various employees said they referred to animals, spouses, boyfriends, parents and multiple trans-feminine partners as their family

I'm surprised they haven't invented a new word like "transily" like they did with all the pronouns.

Keep going, lefties!

Ratchet this shit up to 11. The backlash in 2020 will be more satisfying than it was in 2016.

All the outrage in this thread is unnecessary. It was a letter writte by one person and supported by "roughly 100 employees".

Between Google and its parent company Alphabet they have around 90,000 employees.

Not a real story guys and gals(are there women in here?).

This is a company with an enormous amount of power, both in terms of information-gathering (browser history, voice, Android location tracking, gmail email scanning, online and physical store purchase tracking) and information filtering and reality-distortion (algorithmic bias, censorship, content filtering). The potential for abuse, if not already under way, is enormous.

It's scary in the hands of any company... but a company devoted to social justice ideology, that's something extra than the usual corporate motives of greed and power.
And people claim "it's nothing to get worked up about" or "care about" etc. Much like the Gillette advert, it just shows the type of thinking these people have, the propaganda they release and the positions of power they have. I like how they think they are "the resistance" (banks, msm, mega corps, mainstream gov, education establishments etc.)

The Google VP and staff sound like a bunch of fucking pussies.
It's just part of the fascist left wing agenda... destroy the family institution and replace it with a totalitarian state apparatus.
Keep going, lefties!

Ratchet this shit up to 11. The backlash in 2020 will be more satisfying than it was in 2016.

It's really more that they have some extraordinarily privileged, extremely catty upper-middle class employees who they bend... fuck, I can't use this example. They cave on far too many demands. Google itself had no problem with "family = with children", it was Google who found themselves in 'hot water' with their own workforce and it's more like 100 people in this instance. They have 85,000 employees.

They were also pressured by around 4,000 of them to drop their contract work with the Pentagon. Alright, fair enough and Bezos will gladly step in. However, not a fraction of that put up resistance to the development of an overtly censored variation of their search engine for the Chinese government which will have a built-in blacklist of websites and terms about human rights, democracy, peaceful protest and religion.

Last edited:
lol dude Proctor and Gamble employees donate to the GOP far more than Democrats.
How are they "the left" or how does their ad hurt "the left" ? They ran a marketing promo.

Back