Social ‘Disrespectful’: Google Employees Melt Down Over The Word ‘Family’

So, the PC police have fallen to an all time low. This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in quite some time. These snowflakes are resentful pieces of shit.

I know that someday we will all be able to call each other family. There will be no more yours or mine. Or he or her. Just us.

This is us.

This is a company with an enormous amount of power, both in terms of information-gathering (browser history, voice, Android location tracking, gmail email scanning, online and physical store purchase tracking) and information filtering and reality-distortion (algorithmic bias, censorship, content filtering). The potential for abuse, if not already under way, is enormous.

It's scary in the hands of any company... but a company devoted to social justice ideology, that's something extra than the usual corporate motives of greed and power.

Well, almost by definition you can't have only a little of those things so maybe. I grant that a lot of this social shit and the gender queers are retarded but from the perspective of a combination of capital, geography, natural resources, industrial high technology and demography outlook there isn't anyone going to replace this country any time soon.

It's all fucking hype, the wannabes have feet of clay and spines of glass. Anyone really paying attention can see that the US is only gearing up for another generation of preeminence if anything and hopefully with a far more isolationist tilt than the "American Century" has been.

God I fucking love the way you post itt(No Romo, obligatory)

I almost went outside to salute a flag after I read this.

Like.. Is it going to take real grown ups starting a war, storming in with guns, telling these loser fruitcakes the world hasn't changed the way they think it has? Seriously.. Do these fools really believe the fruitiest most fringe shit is reality? Dangerous. I have known for a while that one way of thinking not being allowed to be questioned was going to lead a fast track to those that think it thinking they have extra rights, and screwing things up.
Sadly the war is already lost , I just hope to die before we are completely overrun. Being in my 30's though, I know that isn't going to happen either...

Source is the dailycaller. I recommend against clicking it.

Also lol at using duckduckgo because google employees supposedly had an argument about the word family. That’s literally the worst reason I have ever read to stop using google.
A typical disingenuous ill-gotten post by you white knighting people who if the shoe was on the other foot you would be crying like a baby.

Here's a twist

America was founded as an experiment, intended to be a meritocracy and as a counter the globalist movements already forming in Europe, in hopes that it would inspire other citizenries to reject movements towards a one world government.

Progressivism was purposefully introduced into America in carefully selected arenas to facilitate its spread and cause America to become complicit with the realization of a one world government.

Last edited:

Amazed Google hasn't pulled this from YouTube.

There's that too. Nothing to strive for and tons of stuff to do without much setup aka video games makes kids fat.
My kids go to a school where they're barefoot and play on dangerous handmade playground equipment. Plus they go on crazy walks. My son is three and they walked a good three miles one way to go to a park

all-aboard-the-crazy-trainjpg

There's been several threads on it, but no. If we're going to push the fringes of absurdity, I'd actually consider the rant itself homophobic. The reason family is used synonymously with children is because family is the principal institution for the socialization of them. If that is "homophobic" then people could just as well interpret it to mean LGB people are "anti-family" and moreover, that they don't or can't have children. That's false (directly, surrogacy, adoption) and there have been huge battles fought for some of those rights. This rant undermines those efforts and deliberately paints the community as an "other" yet again when the goal is supposed to be normalization.

Back