‘Controlling Britney Spears’: 10 Things We Learned From New Doc

That's pretty messed up. She was denied sushi and a pair of Skechers even though she's worth $60M?
leave-britney.gif

That's pretty messed up. She was denied sushi and a pair of Skechers even though she's worth $60M?
leave-britney.gif
She's only worth 60M? I could of sworn years ago I read somewhere she was worth over 200M or somewhere around there.

The TV mentioned the security company got secret video camera footage of Britney in her bedroom. WTF? You know they and the dad were fapping to her nude videos. Wonder if UHD video.

I watched the Netflix doc (there is also a NYT / Hulu version that just came out)

It looks to me like Britney was in legitimate trouble, which was not unreasonable given her level of fame + divorce + custody issues. She did need some help. And then an unnamed doctor ticks that she has dementia and is unable to make any decisions for herself. That sets off a chain of events that leaves Britney bereft of representation and her life entirely in the hands of others. All the people controlling her life have strong incentives to maintain the status quo. 13 years go by and one of the most successful people in an incredibly competitive industry is somehow deemed to be unfit to decide if she can have sushi or not.

I found the case presented in the documentary incredibly damning against pretty much everybody involved in the entire mess.

I look forward to her new lawyer turning over every stone related to how her money was spent by others and the accusations of secret surveillance.

Now her father is suspended for good. It's time to end this shit and focus on Lou Taylor who is responsible of this mess.

I watched the Netflix doc (there is also a NYT / Hulu version that just came out)

It looks to me like Britney was in legitimate trouble, which was not unreasonable given her level of fame + divorce + custody issues. She did need some help. And then an unnamed doctor ticks that she has dementia and is unable to make any decisions for herself. That sets off a chain of events that leaves Britney bereft of representation and her life entirely in the hands of others. All the people controlling her life have strong incentives to maintain the status quo. 13 years go by and one of the most successful people in an incredibly competitive industry is somehow deemed to be unfit to decide if she can have sushi or not.

I found the case presented in the documentary incredibly damning against pretty much everybody involved in the entire mess.

I look forward to her new lawyer turning over every stone related to how her money was spent by others and the accusations of secret surveillance.
never believe a documentary

Anybody see the nudes she posted on ig today

I've looked at her ig and she looks mad as a bag of squirrels.

There is some theory I read about fame causing people to stop development, they're so successful that they freeze themselves like that to maintain. They lack the imagination to re invent.

Then over the years more pain and erratic behaviour manifests as the self that they are becoming is less and less able to marry the gap between the two.

Back