‘Cheaters Do Not Prosper’ – Michael Bisping

Anderson clearly prospered. Romero even won a gold medal at the Olympics. Bisping hasn't won anything so maybe he is the cheater.

Well actually, they kinda do, which is why they do it.

I've seen the video and he doesn't specify anything about TRT.
They are talking specifically about TRT. The very topic of conversation is in answer to Bisping talking about fighters on TRT. You should rewatch it.

sorry, I have to....first

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

Been looking at that gif for years and just realized the cap to the bottle looks like a white top hat on Bisping's head.

Congratulations, Michael Bisping. You are now the UFC Middleweight World Champion.

Hopefully, you will be able to decapitate and maim every single cheater in the universe (or at least the entire Middleweight division).

Say what you want about Bisping, but he is probably the only top middleweight that I would be shocked if they got busted for juicing.

Dumb statement!!!! .......... You know how many olympians juiced and never got caught?

We know the ones who got popped but I 100% guarantee that so many have flew under the radar.
If Hendo retired right after UFC 100, he never would have been lumped into the TRT field and he would have prospered as a legend in retirement.

He sounds like a high school guidance counselor trying to shield kids from the reality of our world which is, sometimes cheaters do prosper......Unfortunately!

Cheaters never prosper

Anderson Silva - busted for roids the first time he's ever random tested.
Jones - Eye pokes people about 20 times per fight, has sketchy ass levels
GSP - Grease gate

I love bumps like this lol

Back