‘Calexit’ Comic Book Imagines California in Revolt Against Trump Administration

Yeah, nice idea, guys. Stand in open view of your enemies, back-lit by the sun. Don't bother with cover and concealment.

It will be a bloody short war if that's the best the Rebel Scum can do.:rolleyes:

but theyre wearing hoodies and bandanas, which means theyre really serious

also really helpful in a gunfight lol

What would their country even stand for? Can you even imagine the hell on earth which would occur if modern liberals got their way without conservatives stopping them? We'd see starvation and death in the land of milk and honey.
What would their country even stand for? Can you even imagine the hell on earth which would occur if modern liberals got their way without conservatives stopping them? We'd see starvation and death in the land of milk and honey.
It would be Stalinist Russia 2.0

Why is that dude with the mask on making out with that girl with a mask on. Really? Do we really need to see two Cis making out?!

And where are some people of color?

This comic seems like your token racist homophobic bullshit created by some pencil necked mountain view poser.

it was written and drawn by these two """guys""" who look like stereotypical pencil necked dweebs who would struggle to lift up one of the guns in the picture lol
gD_7JMpG.jpg

con8.JPG

LOL

Who are all of these brave warriors that will "liberate" California?

These boys are too busy working on tans, surfing, conditioning their hair and getting dominated by trannies.

Come to think of it, it will probably be the trans folk doing the fighting.

So let's see...

US lets Cali sceed to avoid the fallout from slaughtering a bunch of trans people...

Cali builds wall to protect itself from US agressions...

Mexico invades and dominates immediately, not worried about the bad PR from killing trannies. Regains lost territory from Mexican American war as well as a massive market of white stoners for Coke, Weed, Meth and Heroin...

The US gets Mexico walled off, most of our druggies are off our healthcare and the overrepresented liberal scourage of the left coast is gone...

Together Mexico and US drink Dos Equis and piss on the grave of that waste of a state.

#MAGA

what kind of guy? the guy one the right wrote it, the dweeb wearing a che hat lol

img_1890.jpg

Trump will build that wall and make California pay for it....

I'm overwhelmed by how insane people are. Mass immigration is not healthy for any country. Even regular immigration should be strict and should make sure people aren't grouping up in large numbers so stupid shit like La Raza and all that doesn't happen.

I sorry that comic book hurt your feelings.

There's nothing up there. What would you do if you were cut off from actual civilization? California certainly wouldn't miss Yreka lol Just move to Oregon, you could throw a rock into Oregon from there.

It is a lot more than Yreka. I suggest you look at a map of where it would be. And it would be pretty homogeneous and easier to govern. As of now none of our concerns are heard in Sacramento. California is too big and too diverse. We need our own representation in my part of the state.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ornia-in-full-scale-revolution-against-trump/

CalexitComicBook-640x480.jpg

The ironic part about the cover is these liberal morons voted their gun rights away when they voted for the "assault weapon" ban. Gonna be difficult to fend without weapons.
I know this is just a comic but Cali is a trip.. Dont they have travel bans on certain states over lgtbbqck rights? But will allow immigrants from countries that are horrifically worse for lbthfdg rights

Back