Κhabib message to Tony Ferguson

And Khabib got injured from posting that.

Glad somebody else finally making this point.
I couldnt believe his record when I seen it.
Most padded record I ever seen from a top level fighter, for people to be comparing him to Conor is ridiculous tbh.

And we're going to pretend like Connor doesn't have no-names under his belt?
At least Americans and Dagestanis are trained in wrestling since high school (elementary in Dagestan), the no-names Conor fought were guys who probably never got into college and thought fighting was a good idea. A few of those guys Khabib fought were decorated amateurs, not just bums off the streets of Russia.

Lol at Khabib calling anyone chicken after saying "my rib hurts, can't fight at 208." He was campaigning for a fight, yet when Tony calls him out, he claims he's injured
All this he said she said BS is for bitches. Let's just see them fight who cares about all the other garbage.

kebab.gif

Jesus Christ.

Khabib and Tony were scheduled to fight not too long ago at all.

Tony pulled out 2 weeks before the fight citing his lungs had blood in them....

So let's try and get more creative with imaginary excuses here.

Tony, right this second has all the opportunity to fight Khabib. If he wants the fight, he will sign....It's as simple as that.
And before that they were scheduled to fight and Khabib pulled out.

One pull out each at this point

It's almost to the point I'm embarrassed to tell people I watch UFC.
Almost?

I've never gone out of my way to let people know I follow MMA. A few of my close friends know, some of them are fight fans too.

This sport is so filled with cringeworthy embarrassing juvenile bullshit, you gotta love MMA on the down low.

Back