Κhabib message to Tony Ferguson

I mean I have only stated facts really and my opinion as to why khabib shouldn't be considered the number 1 contender which IMO is more than valid. .

Exactly, and this is the major problem you're having. You're confusing facts with your opinion. Don't fret, this seems to be a major issue in America today.

Your "opinion" is that Khabib should not be the #1 contender.

The "fact" is he is....

Even you should be able to grasp this and move on. Those ARE the facts.....Or, you can continue to play dumb. It's really up to you.

This guys got the charisma of a sea turtle.

No one in the first world cares if you call them chicken.

2x8crRU.jpg

Sea turtles are fucking popular.

Exactly, and this is the major problem you're having. You're confusing facts with your opinion. Don't fret, this seems to be a major issue in America today.

Your "opinion" is that Khabib should not be the #1 contender.

The "fact" is he is....

Even you should be able to grasp this.....

Right but he doesn't have that title shot yet like you said he did...here in reality, member...o ya I member. He isn't shit just yet, he might have that little number next to his name buttttt without the title shot it's just a number. A number I disagree with. That's all I have debated and you are sitting here trying to tell me that I am not speaking my opinion but rather debating that he has the number 1 next to his name. Go back to your rocker old man preaching about what's wrong with America.

See. Was that so hard?

You could have done this a long time ago and avoided completely embarrassing yourself by not understanding basic facts and logic.

Go back to your rocker old man preaching about what's wrong with America.

Oh I'm preaching alright.

But seriously, fake news, and so many voters not being able to tell the difference between fact and fiction is a gigantic problem in American society today.

I would certainly warn you to be wary of it because you seem very impressionable and have no problem ignoring facts to create a more comforting scenario. Not healthy.

See. Was that so hard?

You could have done this a long time ago and avoided completely embarrassing yourself by not understanding basic facts and logic.

Oh I'm preaching alright.

But seriously, fake news, and so many voters not being able to tell the difference between fact and fiction is a gigantic problem in American society today.

I would certainly warn you to be wary of it because you seem very impressionable and have no problem ignoring facts to create a more comforting scenario. Not healthy.

Speaking of fake news you do a great job of chopping up content to fit your agenda. I am going to assume you are a liberal, you fit the mold perfectly, actually right into the IQ range from what I can tell. Please go away, you aren't even like remotely intelligent hate to break that news to you.

Speaking of fake news you do a great job of chopping up content to fit your agenda. .

Thank you. I appreciate that.

I am going to assume you are a liberal, you fit the mold perfectly, actually right into the IQ range from what I can tell. Please go away, you aren't even like remotely intelligent hate to break that news to you

No problem. I never contended to be smart.

However I seem to be teaching you about basic reading comprehension and the difference between facts and opinion. That has to count for something.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

No problem. I never contended to be smart.

However I seem to be teaching you about basic reading comprehension and the difference between facts and opinion. That has to count for something.

You should really go back and read what I wrote, then and only then would you realize how dumb you sound. Whatever you think I am an idiot, I know you're an idiot, have a good one.

Holy shit, watching these two dumbasses exchange twitter insults is painful. One is the stereotypical bad English Russian who repeats the same lame insult over and over, and the other is the stereotypical dropped-out-of-middle-school guy who thinks he has to capitalize every word. <{CMPALM}>

This guy needs a shot...
I'm not convinced any 155er can be measured as a champ until he does.
Otherwise the Khabib and "what if" crowd will never be happy.
He should be first in line IMO.

You should really go back and read what I wrote

I have a number of times due to disbelief. Unfortunately I don't think you grasp the worlds you're typing. However I do know that you realized you've been wrong the entire time yet carried on out of embarrassment and desperation to trivialize the situation so you wouldn't have to admit you're wrong. Common tactic on these forums from uneducated posters.

I am glad you have a better understanding of the difference between facts and opinions. I feel like I've made a small accomplishment today.

Again I don't think you grasp the phrase "top opponent". That or are definitions of that phrase are vastly different.
are you attempting to claim Michael Johnson is a bum?

Jesus Christ.

Khabib and Tony were scheduled to fight not too long ago at all.

Tony pulled out 2 weeks before the fight citing his lungs had blood in them....

So let's try and get more creative with imaginary excuses here.

Tony, right this second has all the opportunity to fight Khabib. If he wants the fight, he will sign....It's as simple as that.

Tony said he was ready to fight at 208, but Khabib turned it down. According to Tony at least.

im no hater, i prefer khabib to ferguson actually and think hes a class fighter. could be a great one who knows.

i think ferguson deserves it and tbh i cant stand the guy.
I don't disagree it is hard to discredit Tony after his win over RDA.
But Khabib also beat RDA, and he just beat MJ in great fashion, so I don't think Tony surpassed him.
I obviously wouldn't be mad if either got the title shot (I am more mad they will have to fight because Conor is ducking top contenders, for I believe one should fight Conor and the other wait to be next).

My point was just because I disagree in demean Khabib and his accomplishments.

Last edited:
I mean obviously Khabib has talent, buttttt besides a decision on RDA who has he beat??? Does a lot of talking in my book. Be active, beat Ferg then go after a title.

He destroyed the guy who KO'd Poirier faster than McGregor

I have a number of times due to disbelief. Unfortunately I don't think you grasp the worlds you're typing. However I do know that you realized you've been wrong the entire time yet carried on out of embarrassment and desperation to trivialize the situation so you wouldn't have to admit you're wrong. Common tactic on these forums from uneducated posters.

I am glad you have a better understanding of the difference between facts and opinions. I feel like I've made a small accomplishment today.

Suck my balls moron. How about that world of difference.

Back